Plastic; 15

Everything he was wearing was the same color; black ripped skinny jeans, black blazer, black silk shirt, and black chocker. The mask he was wearing was the same one Yoongi lend to me. Even his hair was black, or it looked black with the dark lighting. The only thing not black was his rosy lips and light skin.

I felt the room go tense. Something about him seemed familiar in a weird type of way.

"I'm dancing first."

I looked at him like if he was crazy. "No you're not."

I looked at the DJ, "play Rainism."
(Play video now.)

I took a deep breath and looked over at the mysterious guy. He had his hand on his hip and by how calm he looked, he wasn't impressed at all.

I wish he could see the glare I was darting at him.

He walked over to where I was and waved at me to go away. I stepped away and he smirked, "play own it."
(Play video now.)

The crowd was cheering loudly, louder than for me.

And rightfully so, that was hot.

This guy, is now my rival.

"The winner for this comtest is obvious. Congrats, second dancer." The DJ said. The mystery guy bowed down to him and the crowd and left.

I was about to go chase him down when someone tugged on my sleeve. I turned around and saw it was Taehyung.

"It's not worth it, forget about him." He said to me, "Come on, let's go have fun."

He pulled me to the dance floor with what seemed like a flirty smirk. He placed his hands on my hips, when we reached to a not so crowded space, and he moved his hips aling with the music.

"Dance, Jungkookie.." I looked behind him and saw mystery guy joining up with someone, a guy in completely black as well, and head for the stairs.

I look back at Teahyung, who was now grinding his body with mine and his face inches from mine.

I smirked and placed my hands on his hips and began dancing with him. We danced until we smelled like sweat with perfume and deodorant.

Our bodies were covered in sweat and our masks were extremely uncomfortable to wear.

"Let's go to where the guys are at." Taehyung shouted over the music for me to hear. I nodded my head. He took my hand and lead me to the VIP part of the whole floor.

A small, elegant bar was there with a bunch of red luxurious couches around. I saw Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok, and Jin sitting in the 'L' shaoed couch.

They all had drinks in their hands, laughing and drinking. The moment they saw us walking towards them, they attempted to hide their drinks in a lowkey way.

"Hey, guys!" Yoongi exclaimed, giving us a big wave.

"No need to hide your alcohol." I said to them. They all sighed and pulled out their beverages from their backs.

I rolled my eyes jokingly and laughed when Taehyung made a weird 'yeet!' noise and slapped Hoseok's drink out of his hand.

Hoseok jumped on him and they both fell on the floor. "Help! Help!" Taehyung exclaimed while laughing.

Namjoon laughed and picked up Hoseok bridal style and placed him in the couch.

A few more hours of them drinking and only letting me and Taehyung take a shot of a strong liquor later, I decided to get them some water for the guys' sake from the 12th floor, since alcohol is the only thing served here.

"I'm going to go get water." I told Taehyung. He looked up from his phone and nodded. "Go ahead. I'm going to start taking them to the car since it's already 3 A.M., so we can leave. Go there when you're done."

"Bet. I'm taking the stairs."  I headed towards the stairs and began making my way down. Half of me wanted to take the stairs because I didn't want to  get a beer gut out of that small drink and to see if mystery guy was still here. Dispite the chances being low.

As I was half way I could hear moaning.

I froze on my spot and tiptoed down to see what was going on. I'm playing a gamble right now, either people are fucking or someone got hurt. 

I got to the end and by the door to the 12th floor, were two males.

I quickly recognized them as the mystery guy and the guy he took with him.

Mystery guy was being pressed against the wall as his legs were around the other guy and his wrists were being held above his head, shirtless and still with his mask on.

His lips parted slightly as a soft moan escaped out them when the other guy sucked on his neck and grinded his lower body against his.

I believe he noticed me because his head was facing upwards and it was now looking at my direction.

My eyes went wide and I ran back up the stairs, not caring about the loud footsteps I made in the process. I got back into the party scene and towards the elevators.

I smashed the down button countless times until it finally opened. I took a deep sigh as the elevator doors closed and it started to decend.

WHAT DID I JUST WITNESSS!!!!

When the elevator door opened on the first floor, I ran out the front doors and into the car the guys were waiting at for me.

"You okay, Kookie? It looks like you saw a ghost." Yoongi asked me from the passenger seat.

I guess he won the seat this time.

"I'm okay, I just witnessed something I wasn't supposed to.." I buried my face in my hands from embarrassment.

That guy had the same luscious, plump lips as Jimin..

Wait what?? I can't be thinking of Jimin's lips!

"You witnessed a murder?!" Namjoon exclaimed. I shook my head, "I witnessed two people almost fucking or actually fucking!!"

The car went silent, I looked around and saw everyone had a goofy smile on their faces. "It happens Jungkookie, people get horny! Let's head homeee!" Taehyung yelled as he started driving the car. We all laughed and talked until the car ride back home.

Even in bed, I couldn't stop thinking about the mysterious guy..

Just who was that?..