Chapter Six

A/N: taes hands are my favorite things ever

"So this is it." Taehyung chuckled, opening the front door for Jungkook. Jungkook nodded and stepped forward into the living room, eyes wandering the furniture. "It's so...modern." He noted, staring at the black leather couch in front of the flat screen TV.

"Is that bad?" Taehyung asked, taking off his jacket and setting it on a rack before plopping down on the couch. Jungkook shook his head before sitting down next to him, a little too far away for Taehyung's liking.

The older boy pouted and turned to Jungkook, a puppy dog look on his face. "I don't bite." Jungkook blushed shyly before scooting over a bit, making their thighs press against each other. Taehyung smirked, looking up and down Jungkook's muscular body.

"Wanna finish what we started at the movies?" He asked, his voice deep and filled with lust. Jungkook bit his lip softly and nodded, his eyes half hooded. Taehyung internally smirked and went to lean in.

"Tae?" Taehyung pulled away to see Jin at the kitchen door, staring at him with a look of confusion.

"What?" He asked, annoyed that he got cut off. Jin looked with furrowed eyebrows between Jungkook and Taehyung, who's hand was still on the younger boys thigh.

"Oh." Taehyung chuckled, a smirk growing on his face. "I told you me and him met up!" He smiled, feeling a sense of accomplishment that he got to prove Jin wrong for once.

Silence hung in the air as Jin's face went from confusion to shock at Taehyung's words, his eyes still wandering between the two boys.

"Nice meeting you." Jin said to Jungkook in a voice that Taehyung had never heard before. He brushed it off, watching as Jin went back to his room.

"Sorry for him, he's not usually like that." Taehyung said, rolling his eyes. Jungkook giggled, showing off his bunny teeth. "He seems weirded out by me." He pouted afterwards, making Tae look at him fondly.

"He's weirded out by everything babe." Jungkook blushed at the pet name, looking down at Taehyung's hand on his thigh.

"Wanna go to my room?" Taehyung asked in a seductive voice. Jungkook nodded eagerly before following the older male through the house.

They walked down the small hallway filled with rooms until Taehyung abruptly stopped, causing Jungkook to crash into his back. Taehyung's eyes widened with shock as he realized the one thing he forgot.

His room was full of Jungkook's name and face.

"We can't go in my room." He said, his voice dull and lifeless like a robot. Jungkook tilted his head to the side, a goofy grin resting on his face. "Why?"

Taehyung searched through his mind for an excuse, struggling for almost ten full seconds. "It's dirty!" He mentally congratulated himself for his 'quick' thinking. Jungkook laughed and shook his head.

"So? Let's go." He laughed, trying to push through Taehyung, but had no luck. He groaned, looking at the taller boy with bored eyes. "Please?" Taehyung shook his head.

Suddenly Jungkook quickly pushed Taehyung into the hallway wall, running past him and opening the boys bedroom door. Taehyung watched in horror as Jungkook's mouth dropped open. He walked around the room, taking in the amount of merchandise Taehyung had of him.

Taehyung felt his heart sink as he walked into the room, staying at the door. "So..." His voice trailed off, cutting through the dense silence that filled the room like smoke. He bit his lip nervously, watching Jungkook's eyes wander the many posters he had on his walls.

"You really like me, huh." Jungkook said, his voice sounding less creeped out and more amazed. "A lot." He continued, chuckling at Taehyung's bed sheets.

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows at the younger boy, wondering what was wrong with him. "You're not creeped out?" He asked, caution laced in his tone. Jungkook turned to him and shook his head, grinning.

"It's cute." He giggled, walking towards Taehyung. "Like you." Taehyung replied back, staring fondly at the bunny toothed boy in front of him. "Whatcha wanna do?" He asked.

Jungkook lifted his hand to his chin, staring off in thought. "Hmm." He hummed, trying to think of an activity. "Well...why did we leave the movies?" He smirked.

Taehyung smirked back at him, understanding what he meant. "So I could do this." He whispered, leaning in and connecting their lips together. Jungkook pushed back, deepening the kiss. Taehyung internally moaned as he licked the other boys bottom lip, asking for entrance.

Jungkook whined, opening his mouth and allowing Taehyung to slip his tongue in. He roamed the younger boys mouth, exploring each and every part with excitement.

The older male suddenly pushed Jungkook onto the bed, disconnecting their lips. Jungkook giggled as he fell onto the sheets covered with his name. "You're so cute." Taehyung smiled, crawling onto the bed and laying next to him.

"You're so sweet." Jungkook retorted, sticking his tongue out. "Your lips are sweeter." Taehyung smirked before pecking Jungkook's lips one last time.

"Wanna sleepover?" He asked in a soft voice. Jungkook nodded, scooting closer to the older boy. Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jungkook, smothering him in warmth. "You know, I'm really happy I met you." Taehyung whispered, staring up at the ceiling.

Jungkook smiled softly, feeling his cheeks redden slightly. "I'm happy I met you too." He whispered, his voice slightly groggy from being tired. "You sleepy?" Taehyung chuckled quietly, bringing his hand down and resting it on the bottom of Jungkook's back.

Jungkook nodded, laying his head on Taehyung chest's and yawning. "Night." Taehyung closed his eyes, hearing a small 'night' mumbled back from the boy laying on him.

"I love you." He whispered, thinking the boy was already asleep. He smiled softly as he heard the younger boy mumble a few words before drifting off to sleep.

"I love you too, Tae."

A/N: I ship them so much ajdjdj taekook is real bois

Question: do you have a specific idol you're super obsessed with? If so, who?