Chapter 3

"Why did you accepted the proposal dammit? I pleaded you for the first time to reject the proposal.But you thick blooded goose, didn't listen to me." Abhi shouted in full rage and spitting fire through his eyes. And this wasn't new to her so she was staring at the floor chanting"Pragya calm down".

"Stop being dumb and say something." Abhi shouted. Pragya raised her head to see the employees of Mehra industries trying to gather info about their conversation. Abhi was shouting at her in his cabin. That wasn't that good scene.

"I'll answer you if you get me ice cream. " Pragya spoke at last trying to act cheesy but that was utter flop as usual. Rather than acting it was her nature.

"ice cream my foot!...Spill out, otherwise I won't think before strangling your neck." Abhi said dangerously coming near her pinning her to the nearby wall. She never feared or reacted to the proximity as it wasn't new for her. After all they have grown up together.

She circled her one leg around his thigh and balanced her weight on floor with one leg. She sensuously raised her hands and shut the shades of the cabin close. She bit her red painted lips pulling his tie with her manicured fingers.

With other hand, she traced his masculine figure and played with the open third button fully concentrating on them. Abhi stood there immobile. Though it wasn't new for him, it wasn't a light atmosphere as he expected. Her attractive nature and the sensuousness was driving him crazy he can't deny that as he was also a man right?

"What do you think about me darling? That I'm despo to manipulate and marry you. Nah! I have my own ways to get things done at right time. so wait would be! I'll run away from the wedding before you kill me and once again I remind you that I have my own ways to get things done" Abhi's frown disappeared and was looking at me confused.

"Don't give me a confused look. I'm gonna runaway night before the wedding." she winked at him and he sighed in relief.

"oh my goodness! For time being, you scared the shit out of me. God! I can't even think of marrying you or marrying anyone. And why did you select such a complicated way to skip the wedding? " Abhi asked smiling lightly which was very much needed for Pragya.

"Cheap thrills!!!!" She said grinning and with evil smirk she pulled his tie making him choke. And looked straight into his eyes and anyone will fall for those beautiful mesmerising eyes but it was Abhi, so nothing romantic. She turned and pushed him to the wall this time pinning him. She came close and slowly bent and her breath fanned his neck. She bit him hard making him come out of his reverie.

She pushed him and ran "Never ever dare to mess up with Pragya!" She said bidding bye and winked leaving the cabin.

"You pumki...you will pay for this dumbo pragya" Abhi screamed and rubbed the stinging area. "Let's see moron!" He heard her faded voice.

He smiled standing at the entrance of the cabin. Just then he noticed constant stares from all sides. He got back the stern look and ordered "continue! " and he returned to his cabin. Still the crest was willing to reappear again!

On the other hand, Pragya was dancing in her mind thinking about their encounter in the cabin.

It isn't just friendship nor love. hell no to sibling relationship. But something different that both were cherishing this unnamed feeling.

........

"Pragya get ready for the haldi function, it's getting late" Bulbul chided her, while she was very much involved in playing in her phone and once when she won she threw her phone happily"Now say, what I wanna do?" "First change your dress and get ready for Haldi function. Abhi's family has arrived" Bulbul said and she nodded.

It was Pragya and Abhi's haldi function and after few hours wedding. Everything went in a jiff. they planned for a quick wedding as Abhi has a meeting in the Mumbai branch Their family was really excited about the wedding and everybody were busy with the wedding preparations. Pragya was enjoying the perks of bride while Abhi was tensed about the wedding though he had immense belief in Pragya. But Abhi was more tensed as it was just few hours for wedding. As per their plan, Pragya should have been eloped the night before . This made Abhi to boil in anger may be he doesn't know anything other than getting angry!

Pragya was humming a peppy number and was searching for the shawl of the lehenga. Abhi got in the room in full rage and didn't knock the door or it wasn't his attitude. Pragya startled as she was only in her blouse and petticoat. She turned to see Abhi standing there. If it was any ordinary men they would have mesmerised by seeing the angelic girl in front of them. But it was Abhi, Abhishek Prem Mehra, He didn't pay any heed to her. "Abhi what are you doing here?" She asked smiling not caring about the free show she was providing for him and raising Abhi's anger.

He pushed her to the nearby wall, lifting her few centimetres above the ground by strangling her neck. "I already told you that if anything goes against my wish, I'll do things that you can't even imagine" Abhi said pressing her neck more making her choke and eyes watery.

"Why didn't you elope still, what happened to your useless plan?"Abhi asked in a very dangerous tone. She started to shake her legs vigorously and with one kick she hit Abhi in right point! He fell on the floor in pain.

She coughed few times and checked herself in mirror whether she was looking alright. She turned to towards Abhi in anger and shouted"You idiotic moron, have you lost your senses? You tried to kill me. Will any girl like to die before few hours of wedding?" Abhi steadied himself."how dare you to talk again about wedding? and you had a nerve to kick me huh? " He asked coming near her. "Shut your mouth before I bite you and suck your blood out. I have my own way to elope and for god sake be quite. Don't think that you only have brain and even we have." Abhi kept staring at her. "Stop staring before I pull your eyeballs out of the socket. idiot. get lost. I know what to do and when to do" Pragya said in anger. "I'm I'm sorry pumki...." Pragya shoved him to stop and asked him to go out. He too obliged as he knew he did the mistake. He stopped amidst as Pragya asked to wait. She stared at him coming near. That was the time he realised Pragya was standing partially dressed. He was mesmerised for a minute or two and he chided himself mentally for doing that.

She came very close to her making him conscious. "Think twice before you act. Always scolding me as if I'm desperate to marry you. What do you think of yourself? Mr . universe huh? Doing every nonsense things and at last uttering a sorry. I'm not an ordinary girl to forgive you. I'm Pragya...." She said huskily the last sentence and tiptoed bringing her face near to him making him wide eyed. She brought her lips near to his, brushing her lips with his for a nanosecond sending impulses in both of them and she reached his neck. Abhi was totally stunned by her actions. She brushed her lips in his neck inhaling his aura,she opened her closed eyes and saw reacting to her touches. She smirked and bit his neck harshly bringing him back to reality. He winced in pain. He tried to pull her but she was strongly holding him. At last he shouted as he couldn't withstand the pain. She left him satisfied. "I'm no typical Indian girl to accept whatever you say. I'm Pragya. Now get lost you pig!" Pragya said coldly pushing him out. He couldn't say anything because he was wrong. She pushed him out with a sigh and bolted the door."Time to execute the plan babes!" She said to herself smiling wickedly.

..................

I know all expected matured baby wife update....but this one was only ready and I'm not well tooo....so hopefully will update tonight....

hope you like this update....Please do vote and share your thoughts via comments....

Target: 80+ votes...

See you soon guys....

Yours...
Srithabhya