Chapter 2

" Do you have any idea,why ma asked me to accompany you? " Abhi asked surfing in his phone. "mmm...may be she thought that you don't have any job and you too became useless just like pagal, its okay Abhi,I'm there na, we'll enjoy!" Pragya said licking her ice cream. Abhi stared at her." what? you too want to taste? "she offered her ice cream. Abhi laughed " you're really cute and innocent you know!" Abhi said smiling. "Nah! that's not an apt adjective, I'm one hell hot chick, mmm...that sounds good!" She said viewing the mall.

                 " Pumpki jumki umki...." Abhi said ruffling her hair. "Now this sounds kwool!" She said"Now come get me pair of knickers and some tees" She pulled him in the shop.

                  "Happy?"Abhi asked smiling as they both came out of the mall."very happy that you are happy! "she said jumping somewhere stirring Abhi's heart."How many days you're gonna behave like a Devdas? cheer up man, that's not the end of your life . You have lots more and twice the age.... Just get married and enjoy your life " Pragya said sensibly. "Just shut up! If I talk with you it doesn't mean that you can take advantage" Abhi roared while Pragya stared at him. His frown disappeared after a minute or two and he saw Pragya staring at him."Am...am sorry jumki...I...I never meant those words" he said earnestly. She smiled" I'll forgive only if you get me a casarta! Will you? " she asked amazing Abhi. "You'll never get angry? " "mmm...nah! its a worst thing you know? Anger is the root cause for all problems. Because of anger only na you too scolded me. It'll bring distance in a relationship. Be friendly!...Oye! trying to divert me huh? Now go and get me the casarta!" Abhi ruffled her hair smiling. "At times you too talk sensibly" Abhi said" I'm sensible only!" Pragya said offended"My cute pumki umki jumki..." he whispered. Once Abhi disappeared, Pragya wiped the pearl tear from the corner of her eyes... It hurts her.... She immediately pulled a smile on her face.

                  "Aunty! you know, today Abhi got me Dresses, ice cream and cotton candy too. Today he behaved like a Gulab jamun!" she said grinning following Raghini. Raghini caressed her cheek," all we care about is our children's happiness. And we're really happy when you all are happy. Did mom said anything to you dear?" "No aunty, anything important? " she asked with a frown. "I've selected a groom for you and I am sure that you gonna love him!"she said excitedly. Pragya looked at her perplexed and then she just shrugged and went.

                  " Abhi are you free?" Raghini asked as she entered his room. He just then completed preparing the presentation and was getting ready for bed. " yes ma. is something important? "Abhi asked as Raghini dipped in the end of the mattress. "You know you've grown up into a handsome man and now it's time to get you married." "But maa..."Abhi tried to interrupt. "No buts Abhi, its right time to get you married. If you really love your mother you'll accept for the marriage. " Raghini said hitting his weak point."you know that I can't deny yours and papa's words." Abhi said defeated. "Then it's all set. We're gonna meet the bride's family this weekend."Raghini said grinning and left the place. But Abhi had his own plans to reject the proposal and to escape from the wedding!

                Next day, " You know Pagal, this weekend some donkey is coming for audition." Pragya said waving her legs in pool. "so rejected or selected?" Purab asked. "God only knows! " "This weekend bhai too gonna get engaged. Not officially but still engaged" purab said. "Oh! I didn't even knew it. That Abhi....I'm gonna kill him!" Pragya said frowning.

                ......

                  "You're looking beautiful Pragya!" Bulbul said happily. But Pragya gave a not so interested look. She was beautifully dressed up in a baby pink lehenga, pleated well making her flat stomach visible and enhancing her petite figure. She did a simple makeup and was looking extremely beautiful . It was the weekend and they were gathered in Orchid hotel for the first meeting!. She descended the stairs.

                      Abhi got ready in his usual formal suit and showed least interest in this meeting. He was busily typing some mail in his phone. After constant nudging of Raghini, he kept the phone aside and diverted his gaze towards the stairs only to see Pragya stepping down the stairs. "Pragya? ??" that was the only word escaped from his mouth.

                 Pragya raised her head frowning hearing her name. When she saw him, she forget ran towards him."Purab!, my pagal...you're hear for me . How sweet of you? come let's now see that donkey! " she said enthusiastically and pulled his hand. Abhi frowned hearing her calling him donkey. Her family face palmed hearing her while Neel and Raghini chuckled.

                 "Hey Abhi you're also here, then you too accompany me to select the donkey na." She said settling herself between the two brothers. "Pragya behave. Abhi is the groom and get up from there." Priya chided her. Pragya and Abhi were shocked by the new piece of information. "what???" both asked out of shock.

..........

                  "So what's your thought about this wedding? Do you think we both will work? And don't expect me to be a typical wife. I'm not the one who wait for husband's words everyday. Then about babies... I don't think I can afford to have ten babies. so five will do. I think..." Pragya started her blabbering as they were left by their families alone for talking. She stopped as Abhi interrupted. "Pragya...Pragya...listen, I'm not interested in this wedding. I can't deny my parents words. So please jumki, you somehow cancel the wedding. Please jumki please." He pleaded her and she looked for few seconds and went back to her parents. Pragya stood there stilled. This wasn't the reaction she was expecting. But she know what to do.

                  "Ma....pa, I'm really happy to marry Abhi and I've no objection in this wedding" She said happily making her family all the more happy. Purab grinned and hugged her while Abhi fumed seeing her from a corner.He was really mad at her for accepting the proposal in spite of his pleadings.

                         .........................

                  Hi guys.... How are you?...how are my cute sisters and friends here?...Prathi di...  Haritha di.... Minu ka... Divya ka... Aditi di... Subha..I am Abhigya shabbirdi...Shakiabhigya...misthiaishu di...sindya... Maryanand... Shanthi bhemala... Tamilmozhi.... Whity.... Jack... Rhesus... Kirti..... Dharuu ka.... My cute buddies nishabhigya honey...cutie pie karthiga....bujju crazymahiz and so many lovely friends....

            When I once again installed the app and logged in.... There was more than 300 notifications.... I thought you might have been forgotten me... But when I came today... I saw many requests and orders asking for the update which made me smile.... It has been two months and so I logged in wattpad and now I'm really happy to be  back again... My followers has-been increased.... 250followers...a great achievement....

           About this update... This one... I've typed long back on October 15....now only updated.... And happy pongal to all.... Next update is after April as I'm  once again gonna un install the app....

          ALL THE BEST... KarthigAbhi and AKSHAYAKANNAN2 for your board exams...

           See you soon guys.... Miss you all...