Chapter 7

I don't know how many of you will like this part. But when I wrote this I terribly missed my buddies. Even if you don't like it let me know....

This part is quite short. First thing....I just started typing like two hours back....second thing....I'm sleepy now.....third thing....I'm sure I won't be able to update tomorrow.....Fourth thing I gave a word....

My matured baby wife will be updated soon. Just wanna take care about it as its their honeymoon right... so wait till Tuesday hopefully.

Now read at your wish....and thanks for choosing this story to spend your valuable time on reading it.

Purab's words were ringing in her mind and finally got registered in her mind. She stopped rubbing his back who was hugging her tightly crying.

"What are you saying?" She asked in a mere whisper pulling him away from her. He wasn't even ready to look at her face as tears were making it's way out of his eyes.

"Tell Purab....what she said?" Pragya asked furiously trying hard to hold back her tears. It hurted her so badly to see her biggest part of her life so broken.

Few hours back....

Purab excitedly went to the restaurant where he booked the whole place to give her the best proposal. He had just informed her the very day morning and now he's waiting for his love. She arrived with a smile.

"Am I late." She asked him with her eyes looking at his eyes. That was enough for the somersaults that was currently happening in his stomach. He lost in her eyes. Her finger snap brought him back to the reality.

"N...No....I'm little early." He said grinning dreamily.

"Yeah...you called me saying that you wanna say something serious right?...Okay I'm here, you just say."

That made him nervous. All of a sudden his throat became dry. He was ready to faint at any moment. "Be a man Purab...Be a man." He murmured to himself.

He cleared his throat to say something. And her phone rang breaking him from saying the most toughest thing. She cuts the call with a smile. wait!!!!....a blushy smile??? Purab thought.

"And you were saying?"

"I was saying....."

Again a call and she cuts...

"Say Purab!"

"I....." Purab said nervously.

Again the call comes and she cuts. This gets repeating for two more times.

"God Bulbul....you just talk to the person whoever calls you, I'll wait." Purab said irately and Bulbul looked little shocked. Then she switched off the mobile and looked at Purab who was pressing his forehead with a frown.

The actual truth is he was tensed. After trying so hard, he had brought the courage to say his love. He looked up to see Bulbul looking at him worried. His eyes softened and slightly smiled at her.

"Now you say Purab..."

After taking a deep breath Purab asked,
"What do you think about love?"

This made Bulbul shocked and she gasped. She looked at him tensed and it made Purab even more shocked.

"Is that so obvious in my face?" she asked.

"What?"

"I....I...Purab please don't say to anyone that I'm in love."

Purab didn't know whether to be happy or...or super happy...he expected something and now she was ready for it.

"Ye..Yes I'm in love. I love Karthik. He's my senior. I never thought that you would find out so easily."