PROLOGUE

I really don't know what to do with her. " Why did you came into my life ? What sin I committed to have you has my wife? Didn't I warn you not to accept the proposal? Now all I want is DIVORCE. Did you get that into your useless brain?" I shouted at her with full rage.

                 But she stood unaffected and was staring the ice cream bowl in her hand adding fuel to my anger. I snatched the bowl and threw shuddering it into pieces. She gasped and her eyes were filled with tears. I smirked. This is what I wanted!

                  "You know something Pragya, I really love it when I see tears in your eyes. And it give immense pleasure when the tears is because of me. I really love to hurt others and I am gonna do that to you. Did you register that in your little trash brain? " I whispered wickedly digging my nails in her hand.

               " Why did you do that?" she yelled surprising me. " Why did you throw my ice cream? If you want it you could have asked, now both of us can't have it" she said angrily.

                 "Didn't you hear what I said before? " I asked " what???" she barked like a dog. " You know,I don't want to live with a girl like you.And stop behaving like a three year old child. You're not less than a curse in my life. In these days I'm gonna make your life a living hell because I HATE YOU." I made it clear pushing her to the nearby wall by her neck.

                  She pushed my hand and looked at me with a frown and said "As if I care! All I know is I LOVE YOU. Now move away, I wanna get a new ice cream" She pushed me and walked away wiping the smirk off my face.

               I wanna scream my heart out. I pulled my hair in frustration and kicked the door. All I know is I HATE YOU...I HATE YOU PRAGYA !!!

                             ...........

She is an innocent child.....
He is an arrogant jerk.....
She is  happy soul and keep her surrounding happy.....
He's calm and sensible person and very matured in understanding.......
But.....
But????.....
Both are severely suffering from bipolar disorder!....
When it comes to love, She's one stubborn girl whereas he hates the word love...
Both are equally stubborn and thick headed....
Will two like poles repel or attract?
So how their life gonna change?
will their relation work?
or break?

                             ................

                      Right now free....so doing something like this....hope its nice...
                    So its my second proper fanfiction and third scribbling in wattpad. I was really overwhelmed with your response for my first ff. Really your naggings to update, your sweet comments and votes made me to feel like a writer. Thanks a lot for your support guys. Though I wrote only one ff, the votes, number of followers and the care you took for me has always made me to smile. Once again thanks a lot friends.

                Okay coming to this ff, I wish to get your response. It's a kind of reservation for the plot....

Vote if it really deserves.....no more pleadings!