Chapter 1

Delhi.....

            It's a new day, with red shades of sunrise with a layer of orange coat for the sun as the way Abhi likes. Abhi just now finished his two hours of workout and entered his room all sweating, making his chiselled abs see through his tee. No need to say, he is a handsome man and always an eye candy for girls.  Abhishek Prem Mehra is 27 years old bachelor. He is the king of empire - Mehra Industries. He had been ranked in top 10 successful businessmen. Though he was born with a silver spoon, he had struggled to achieve this position and he has succeeded too.

                   He has one hell attitude and  always has a calm face suppressing every emotions in his eyes, which most of the time went unnoticed by others . He is a short tempered man and has a very very dangerous side which no one likes to see. He love his parents, Neel Prem Mehra and Raghini Neel Mehra and charming handsome younger brother Purab Mehra.

                " Good morning Abhi " Neel greeted glancing the newspaper. "morning pa, morning ma" He said once again checking out his look, he made himself comfortable in the dining room.

                "Doing a great job, Abhi. I am really proud of you. Hope that Purab too steps in the business and take over atleast a branch. I really don't know what he's doing. He was blabbering about some detective jobs. Don't know.  Let's see!" Neel said joining him in the breakfast. Abhi smiled. "Hi guys. What are you discussing about? " Purab asked whistling as he too joined them. "When are you gonna learn something called manners Purab?" Neel coldly asked. "I'm soo obedient dad, isn't it bhai, no you'll support dad. Mom I'm obedient only na ?"Purab shouted making Neel close his eyes. "Yes baby, you are always obedient" Raghini said pinching his cheeks after placing the dishes. Purab made an innocent face, making Abhi chuckle.

                  "Now Neel, stop scolding my baby. Let him enjoy,he's too young to take over the business. And he'll do only if he's interested, if not let him select his own carrier" Raghini said for finality and Neel too accepted, after all he loved her. Theirs were love marriage. They opposed their family and they married and he struggled a lot and built this empire of Mehra Industries. Purab raised his collar and chuckled seeing his father's reaction while Raghini ruffled Purab's hair.

                "Good morning aunty, good morning uncle" Pragya shouted at the entrance and rushed in instantly lighting up Neel and Raghini's face with grin. " Aww, my baby girl good morning." Neel smiled as she hugged him from back.

             Pragya Ram Kapoor, 24 years old chirpy, bubbly girl and yet to grow! daughter of Ram Kapoor and Priya Ram Kapoor. She too has an other side.  They are Mehra's neighbours come business partners. More than a business partner, they're best friends who have seen silver jubilee in their relationship!

                   "Hi pagal. today what plans?"asked Pragya biting the apple.
"hi chudail, how about a movie" said Purab. " yayee! and shopping too" she said with a glee making Abhi smiled.

               Abhi liked her in all ways. More than a girl, he saw her like a baby. "Where is Bulbul?" Raghini asked her with a smile. Immediately Purab's face lit up. He has a crush on Bulbul. "She's so boring studious auntie . Next month exams are coming it seems,she's breaking her head for that now. I will study only a before night of the exam and puke whatever I studied the very next day in exam. So easy!" She said swaying her hands in air and doing little jiggles. All chuckled seeing her antics and she too ended up in laughing.

                 " What are you gonna do next baby?"  Raghini asked. "I said na aunty. Movie and shopping" Pragya answered confusedly. " No baby, in life what are you gonna do next? its a year since you completed graduation and you two were planning about a detective jobs..." Raghini said caressing her hair."Oh that, we'll enjoy little more and then we'll plan about the jobs aunty. And life my pot belly dad ie. your friend Ram will find me an awesome groom and I'll get married and will do the same after my wedding. Pagal will be with me na?" Pragya asked surprising everyone with her open declaration.

                  She was no blushy blushy type of girl and she never take any hardship to her heart and very light hearted person and will forgive very big mistakes easily and it's very easy to cheat her.

               " I'm in my lovely chudail di!" "come let's go for shopping" "shopping???" he whined. " arey come I'll get you underwear!" "Cool!"
They both whistled and went away happily. Needn't say, they're  extremely shameless!

                 "Yes Raghini, we're waiting for the nice proposal." Priya confirmed as Raghini went to Kapoors to clear the doubt."We were surprised when she said about the groom hunt" Raghini said sipping the coffee."Yeah, you know na. She never behaved like a typical girl. She's so open but still I did expected that she'll blush and will select her groom so and so. But nothing happened, still shameless, still behaving like a kid. I don't know what her in law are gonna talk in future. " Priya said sadly."No Priya, she's such a good soul. You know these type of persons are very uncommon nowadays. She's really a great gift. Even if I beat her black and blue and finally say one sorry, she will forgive me very easily. For her innocence, anybody can love her wholeheartedly. " Raghini said happily.

                  " That's the problem, anybody can cheat her so easily,  all I want is my baby's happiness. I pray that no one should cheat her and I don't want to see tears in my baby's eyes, ever. May be we would have pampered her a lot because she worth it." Priya said with a hint of tear. Raghini pressed her palm on her shoulder.

                    " Raghini, I thought of asking Abhi's hands for Pragya . what do you think about it? " Priya asked hesitantly. Raghini grinned and said "You believe it or not, I too came here to initiate about that only. From morning this thought is plaguing my mind. It'll be really nice if Pragya becomes my daughter in law." Priya was really happy with the response. " I discussed about this to Ram too and he was also happy and by now Neel bhai too would have known. " Priya said happily.

                "So I think that now the answer is in our kids hand. I'm sure, Pragya doesn't even bother to know who the groom is. All she wanted is our family and her crime in partner, Purab."Priya said grinning. Raghini too agreed."And Abhi also won't go against our word. So gonna do more cupid works to make my baby as bahu! so let's catch up later, Priya" Raghini said bidding bye and Priya flashed a whole hearted smile.

                           ........................

                 hi guys,  hope you all like the prologue. I'm updating this because I already typed this. Have a look at my matured baby wife!....another ff....its also based on abhigya....I liked that cover so I edited that but its purely abhigya ff.....will read your comments sooooooon......