Chapter 5

Sorry for the late update! Little busy with studies and family. Hope you like this update! Thanks for waiting patiently.

Target: 100+ votes

Abhi woke up with a frown holding his forehead. "Argh my head is paining, God!!! something has gone wrong!" Abhi felt a hand wrapping around his tummy and his legs  loaded with a weight. With much difficulty, he opened his eyes and saw the beautiful site.

             He saw Pragya sleeping peacefully, burying half of her face in his chest, hand and a leg thrown on Abhi. Abhi looked at her with a hint of mesmerism. He looked at her for a while with a hint of smile. She is nothing but a baby, Abhi thought. Just then he saw the nuptial chain hung in her neck and the vermillion filled partition. Realisation dawned and yesterday's event was flashing before like a film. The headache touched his peak. He didn't know what to do. So he decided to pick up the fight once they are alone. For now, he wanted to push her away from him. But her puppy face, the way she nuzzles her nose on his chest, her tight bear hug are making it hard to push her away.

               He suddenly had an urge to pinch the pink button nose after all he too had those male hormones which would suddenly ask for a weird somersaults!....Removing those thoughts out of mind he pushed her with a little force. She curled up into a foetus and rolled to the other side of the bed.

........

             "Babes, how was your wedding night?....hot?....sweet?....romantic?.....wild?....or boring?"  Purab asked when Pragya came down. "Morning mom....morning dad....and morning dev!" Pragya said slumping her head in the sofa. She right away came down when she didn't find Abhi in her room."Enough....Now say about your wedding night!" Purab nudged her. "Hah! nothing special....but not bad!.....okay" Pragya said in a disinterested tone. Purab got happy hearing. "So how was it?  hot....sweet....romantic.....wild....boring?" Purab asked with an excitement. "Mmm......I'll go with an option.......Wild" Pragya said smiling reminiscing the yesterday's event. The tinge of pain in her smile went unnoticed by Purab.

          "Oh....then bhai acted as if he's not interested in this wedding but he's interested in ahem ahem alone?" Purab asked teasingly. "Nah...nothing serious, just few kisses and few love bites" Pragya said munching the apple. "That's it?....Gah!!!!....I know my brother is so boring....but today I came to know that my brother is good for nothing too" Purab shook his head disappointed. Pragya giggled at his reaction. "Shut up you dumbo....we're planning to take steps slowly!...and now I'm not interested in this perfect DIL (daughter in law) role." Pragya said waving her hands.

"Whatever!....I'm waiting for my darling. I'm always ready to take the responsibility of my love, but she's not interested" Purab said sadly.

"First go and propose my sister. I donno what's happening with her. She always sails in a separate island. In other words I enjoy in my world, so I donno. Be careful dumbo, she's beautiful more than me, someone may take her away from you. Better try to impress her."

"Nah!...my Bulbul is only for me! I won't allow anyone to take her away from me." Purab said in a dismissing tone. Pragya shrugged and started to enjoy her favourite green tea.

              More than friends they were equivalent to siblings. They never saw the difference in anything. They are not ashamed to talk about the taboo topics as such named by this society. And these two always cherished their bond. And now also they are enjoying it.

........

              "Princess, how are you baby?...Papa missed you so much!"  Ram hugged his daughter Pragya, who just then came to complete the remaining rituals. His eyes were filled ad its new to get separated from his baby girl.