Farce 2, Sir Archangel;Vicious!

There had been all sorts of chattering in the wind that day. Trees were standing alone whilst simultaneously accompanied by other branches of nature. The whitish azure of the sky looked down on everyone. Bel and Ms. Vitna were in their usual outdoor meeting place. 

"What if I just use my powers to take Seineres's knife?" Ms. Vitna crossed her fingers.

"Your powers are ultimately the best out of all of us, there's no doubts there. However, they're also the most explicit. Who's going to suspect that a boy can influence people through a soft fruit? I just... am scared, Danu. You have a higher chance of getting caught than I do." Bel crossed his arms in response. "Man, this is weird." 

"What is? Telling me your scared or crossing your arms?" Charlene Vitna raised an eyebrow as a slightly crinkled grin rubbed her face. 

Bel laughed as he set his two lanky and upper limbs to his sides. "Both!" 

Soon, his supposed teacher joined him in a laugh. Sunny days were ominous, or so it seemed. Thankfully, today was cloudy. White patches punched the nutrient atmosphere. 

"Are you sure nobody would notice a man getting into people's heads with an apple?" 

"Sure!" 

"But are you... surely sure?" Ms. Vitna raised another eyebrow and wiggled her lips. 

"Surely sure." 

"But are you... surely, surely, surely sure?" 

"I am surely, surely, surely sure." 

"What about-" 

"Yes." 

________

"Greetings, Ms. Sardain. I have come to introduce myself to you in your father's absence." a man with a blue ponytail and even bluer armor had begun to kneel in front of a gorgeous dame. 

"Um. Oh. Hello. Yes. My name is... uh... Chloe. Chloe Sardain of the Sardain household. You are... Sir Michael, are you not?" 

What a very serendipitous moment that these two souls should meet each other. It was a cool day at Eurodevice; everyone was walking around in their usual attire. Some students were no where to be found. People kept thinking they could hear pitiful yells of Mr. Villus coming from under the school. 

"Such a gorgeous dame you are. And not bad with the strangers." 

"Oh. Pardon, but what does that mean? I am actually quite... shy." 

"Hm. Such youthful ladies your age are quite abrasive with interested company. Chivalry is more dead than my dreams, it seems. Nothing is ruder than a human being who can not address strangers in a polite fashion. After all, are not all the friends in our lives former strangers? Was the idea of us to our parents but a stranger in the womb of the universe? Or perhaps I am just too flirtatious with the energy of life. There is no better survival than the one that consumes its vices. No use being shy in a world like this- I will suck the tongue and lick the belly out from under this world's femininely presence. I am passion! I am hunger! At least, those are the words the military makes us say." 

"Oh?" 

Sir Michael had sharp teeth. His jaw was strong and pointy. He had a cleft chin and poppy cheek bones. 

"You know... one of the most amazing things about memorials and funerals is the mosaic art." 

"I- I see. Well, we're at a school now- I'd like to focus on my schoolwork and less on... him. Maybe it wasn't meant to be- our fixed relationship." 

Sir Michael nodded his head, his pair of eyes never stayed one color for very long. Was it the lighting of the hallway? Eurodevice was graced with men and women who hailed from many cultures that possessed glittery/textured hair. There was radiance to the irises in this man's eyes; it was, nonetheless, a sickened radiance. 

"No need to be so pessimistic. I am here on a duty to protect people, as the powers that be in my nation request. I'm but a pawn in the many board games of a nation's chess. Really, the only thing that helps is gambling games." Sir Michael revealed a scar on his hand to Chloe. "I got this from a fight I had with a rival of mine." 

"R- r- rival?" Chloe couldn't muster up the words in time. This man's breath had an oddly alcoholic fragrance to it. He seemed to invade her personal space just a tad bit. The glowing and black-haired Sardain feared the militia. They were the ones that killed her uncle, after all. Her mother's brother had been dear to her when she was a young child. 

If ever hate at first sight existed, Chloe's eyes narrowed. It never existed more in all of the enlightened ballads of romance than it does right now.

"Mhm." the militaristic man's eyes shifted colors once more; blue, purple, green, red, white, brown, blue.

"Sir Michael, may I ask why is it that your... eyes-" 

"Change color so much? Hm. Two words for you, little half-orphan. Two words." Sir Michael ran his right hand down his right armored leg. "Ichor. Experiments." Another beat passed between the shy girl and the militant adult. "Also, pardon me for my loud armor. The iron must be quite noisy." Michael's voice was deep and aroused- it had a certain texture to it, however, that was gravelly and rough. "Regardless, I couldn't guard the Gretchenese students properly without my trusty partner. Chloe Sardain, I'd like you to meet, Sir Adalhelm." 

Behind the obnoxious blue-haired man was a fairly blonde and noble-faced adult. The fingers of the adult's hands pulsed with the right kind of genuine life. The armor on him was still blue, but it was of a dimmer blue. Perhaps it had been brought to a shimmer after so many battles? 

In all actuality, Sir Michael wore more armor. Sir Adalhelm had removed his gauntlets, leggings, and chest-plate. In fact, the only ounce of iron he wore was this odd amulet which hung from his neck. That was Sir Adalhelm's only armor whilst he was dressed among a light and fluffy white shirt. Over this blank canvas he also dawned a plaid jacket which he wore over his shoulders; he didn't embrace the sleeves. 

"Good afternoon, Madame. I am Adalhelm de la Dragonthread." came a welcoming, quiet, yet tight voice.

Chloe took a deep breath. And... if love at first sight existed as much as it did in those fairy tales I was told a bunch as a young child, then it exists here and now. But what shall I tell Seineres? I am to be... betrothed, soon. 

________