XI

Somebody was being arrested in the square. The people were staring at me, I suppose it's because I have a different skin colour to them, not mentioning my hair. What looked the town council were there, looking reaaally snooty and posh. Apart from one girl with brown hair, tucked in bun. She looked very pretty from where I was standing. She was smiling at me and I smiled back. But before we could make conversation, she was called away and I was standing there on my my own, well not really on my own because Will was there. Suddenly I feel something sharp go into my back and I collapse. 

When I when wake up, I'm in a room which looks like a prison cell. great. wonderful. A man a woman are there in the room with me. They look like guards to me, god I hope they dont kill me, otherwise I might find Ponine and the whole school in the afterlife and I'm actually glad that I don't have to see her face again. 

'What are you?' the man says to me.

at first I'm to weak to say anything, then I tell him to piss off. I don't think that was a good idea. I think thats why he hit me. I was whipped too.

'Just co-ooperate with us!' the woman shouts. 

'I don't know! I don't how or why this happened! Okay!' I shout back rather defiantly.

At that moment they both launch into me, trying to destroy me in any way they possible. I'm tortued- ie whipped, smacked, burnt and wrenched by those two demons. I think I was about to pass out when the girl from the market place appears.

'Stop this!' she says to them angrily. They stare at her for along time and then stop and leave angrily.

As they leave the man says 'You may be the chieftains daughter Dasiaa (pronouced Daysha) but I swear to you that one day I'll'-

'FxxK OFF OKAY?!' she says and they leave. I cant believe it. She saved my life. She saved my life.