I

I 'Sadie? Sadie! Can you tell me when the Kryptons left Maneite?' miss tallroot says to me. I look around, the entire class is looking at me in that weird way, again. The sun is shining on my back making me boil. But that's not the only thing. The girl gang too, how I want to punch them. But miss tallroot interrupts my perfect dream.

'Sadie!' Pay attention!' I asked you a question. Now answer me. When did the Kyrptons leave Maneite?'

I stare at her for a minute. Her body....shes....turning into a skeleton?! I look around again, the other kids are doing it too. Before I can think of anything else, I run out of the classroom and into the main building. I hear them running behind me. I must find somewhere to hide, NOW. After running what seems like an hour, a storage cupboard appears on the left. I quickly go inside and shut the door and lock it. There's no way they can harm me now.

Sadie?' Open up!' miss tallroot says from the outside. I do not want her to come in. I want to be left alone. Very alone.

'Omg she's such a weirdo I mean look at her. Who even does that?'

I hear Ponine's voice outside. She's the leader of the girl gang. The brats. The posh totties. The absolute bitches. I will make her pay.

I will make her pay.

I will make her suffer.