XIX

Evie looks at the girl and in turn Will looks at her too. Dasiaa is too busy eating - probably for the best. I don't want any pinning-against-walls-with-katana-swords again. Eponine looks as if she is in the shadow of her former self. A once thick-skinned tough little bruiser, now a small thin girl with only cows and sheep to survive on. And luckily she hasn't brought him with her, even if they hate each other - two is more deadlier than one.

"Who the hell are you?" Evie says defensively. Eponine looks around the cavern, sneering at us all.

"I am Sadie's worst nightmare and I want my cattle back!!!!" She says angrily.

Evie and Dasiaa look at me.

"Your name is Sadie?" They say together.

"Long story" I mouth and turn away to look at Eponine.

"Your cattle are now our cattle and would you care to leave? The exit is right behind you." I say pushing her out.

She doesn't give up that easily. She brings out a gun and tries to shoot us. Dasiaa by now is aware of what's happening and has her katana swords (burning katana swords 😏) flying at Eponine. Eponine, being a "mortal" runs off screaming

"I'LL BE BACK!!YOU WATCH!!" She screams running off.

"Well I'm glad that bitch is gone" Evie sighs relieved.

"Yeah, she's a coward - a liar but anyway we have bigger problems." I say hurriedly.

"Guys........help....me" Will says weakly.

We all turn round.

Will had been hit.

Curse you Eponine, Curse......you.