Chapter 3

Unknown POV

Another one. Why did she have to adopt another one? Hasn't she noticed that every kid she adopts ends up hurt or does she just not care? I heard it's another girl. My age. This is going to be fun! Haven't had a girl in a while; it'll make a change from those creepy nerd guys and those self-harming emo people. Apparently her parents have only just died today- way to get in there first Mum.

So here I was. Walking down the endless white hospital corridors. Suddenly a door opens with a loud bang and a girl comes sprinting towards me. My first impression-damn she's hot! But as soon as I hear Mum's voice call out for security, I knew it was her. Why do they always have to run?

I measure the distance between us before accurately jumping onto her, stopping her movements.

"Get off of me!" She struggled underneath me as I used my hands to pin her arms down and my body straddled hers. She continued to struggle until her hazel eyes met mine under her long eye lashes. She was perfect. Her make-up was slim-to-none, probably been washed off with the tears-her puffy red eyes as evidence.

I allowed her to get up as Mum came out of the room with a doctor.

"Nice work son"

She turned back to talk with the man as we dusted ourselves off.

"Next time babe..." I leaned over to whisper in her ear. "...try not to move as much"

Her gaze followed mine to my crotch to see Jr. making an appearance. Her face turned a dark red as I laughed at her embarrassment.

"The name's Jesse" I stuck a hand out for her to shake. "Jesse Hart"