Chapter 13

Emily's P.O.V

I awake the next morning in the same position I fell asleep in. I was lying in the floor, curled up in a ball, with tear stains on my cheeks. I attempt to stand up but the crack of my ribs make me cry out in pain, leaving me unsuccessful yet again.

"What have you got yourself into?"

I turn to face the voice. I see the person I haven't seen in weeks. My supposed new mother. Miranda Peterson. She shakes her head in disbelief but makes no move towards me to help me up.

"Please help me." The words left my dry throat in a low, crispy pitch.

"I thought you would be smarter and last longer" she mumbled to herself and walked off as though I wasn't lying in pain on my bedroom floor. A new flow of tears left my eyes.

Mckenzie's P.O.V

When Jesse told me to meet him at JJ's Cafe, to say I was excited was an understatement. Jesse Hart is the hottest, most popular guy in school. I've had a crush on him since... like... forever. But then that new bitch Emily took him away from me. River killed himself because of it. I honestly thought I would have a chance with him but she got to pick out of them both. Whore. She was nice when she started up but then, as time went on and she got more popular, I started to hate her more and more. I've been at this school for years. I've worked to go from the bottom to the top but then all she has to do is walk in and BOOM! She thinks she's Queen Bee. That's not going to happen.

I met up with Jesse where he told me and then explained why I was here and what he did to Emily.

"So basically" I said. "You beat her up until she couldn't move and you want me to use my anger to destroy her?"

He nodded as I agreed to help with the plan.

She better watch out because this was only the beginning.

Jesse's P.O.V

That felt good. I haven't felt such pleasure in weeks. Letting my fist do the dirty work that I longed so much for.

The look of pain and fear on her face as I abused her was priceless. That was the first time but it won't be the last. I will bet you on that.

Then I made the deal with Mckenzie.

Mckenzie. Hot. Cheerleader. A good fuck.... Oh how she's a good fuck...

Flashback

"Jesse, I don't think we should do this"

I ignored her fear as I continued to pull her down the hall towards the empty changing rooms. Losing your V-card in a swimming pool changing rooms isn't the most romantic places but it isn't mine that's being lost.

As soon as the door was locked, I pounced on her. I locked my lips with hers as we moved in sync. I lifted her up and she wrapped her gorgeous tanned legs around my waist. I can feel my Jr. growing more by the second. I couldn't wait any longer. I pushed her into the cubicle, like the door, an got the condom out of my pocket.

"I-I don't think I'm ready J-Jesse"

Without a second thought, I put the condom on and forcefully entered her. The scream she let out pierced my ear drums, but I carried on. She didn't once beg for me to stop. I knew she liked me. I was just giving her what she wanted.

Flashback End

That was the first time I took a girl's virginity. I wasn't my last, trust me.

I knew Mckenzie still fancied me and Emily was in her bad books for dating me. I knew I could lure her in, she was such a naïve little girl, and I did. Kenzie will help me. Help me with what, I hear you asking. Mckenzie will help me destroy Emily and push her to the edge...