1.

4 months later...

°Ashley°

"Venue, theme, cakes, dresses, and music are just a few things we have to discuss." Anika said pulling her binder out of her bag.

"Hey baby," Dreux walked into the restaurant and planted a kiss on my cheek before sitting next to me again the table. "sorry I'm late. I had to drop my little sister off at practice. What I miss?"

"Nothing much, baby. We just got started." I looked over at him and couldn't help but to smile.

We've been together for little over a year now and I'm absolutely in love with everything Dreux has to offer. He has a great heart with great intentions.

"Where were we?" Anika asked clearing her throat. "Oh yeah budget. So what were you looking to spend?"

"There's no budget." Dreux kissed my cheek.

"Baby.. Where's this money coming from? Your ass?" I joked.

He laughed and shook his head.

"No budget?" Anika smiled. "You got yourself a good one. So venue. Any ideas?"

"Something elegant, simple, but extra as fuck. Like me." I smiled.

"Outside? Indoor? anika asked.

"What do you think baby?"

"Whatever venue fits the idea behind your wedding dress." Dreux placed his hand onto mine.

"Then maybe we should look at dresses first?" Anika asked flipping to the wedding dresses section in her book.

"Yes, but I already have an idea of what I want to look like."

"Tell us." Anika bellowed.

"Blinged out, mermaid, long train, and I need it to hug my body in the right places." I smirked. "I got a booty and I want it to be seen, not over shadowed by a shit load of tool. Just need something sexy ya know?"

"I get you girl, I can't wait to show off my body in a wedding dress." She caressed her curves while smirking a little.

"Alright, well. Uh. We can finish up tomorrow or later on today of you're up for it." I said grabbing my purse standing up from the table.

"Baby," Dreux placed his hand on my lower back. "We spending time together later on."

"Mhm, I know what that mean." Anika gathered her things and stood up as well. "Tomorrow's fine for me lovebug!"

"Thanks so much, I'll text you." I said.

She came around and hugged me placing a peck on both sides of my cheeks. "Alrighty then. See y'all later." Anika waved goodbye as she made her way out of the restaurant.

"Now, we should go plan the honeymoon, don't you think?" Dreux grabbed a hold of my ass pulling me closer to him.

"Mmmm, yes Mr.Taylor." I bit down onto my bottom lip and chuckled to myself.

Fuck, I love Dreux.

°Keith°

"Drea! Bring his bottle in here!" I called downstairs while holding KJ in my arms. "Damn Lil dude, you making me seem like a pussy to these niggas on the game."

"What I tell you about using that language around him, dummy." Drea stomped upstairs and into our bed room shaking a bottle.

"Man, he don't know what I'm saying." I grabbed the bottle from her hand and shoved it into KJ's mouth.

"You a sexy ass dad." She stood on her tippy-toes and pecked my lips. "Fine ass."

"Girl girl girl, if KJ would've been born a Lil while back, we would've been working on baby number dos." I licked my lips and held up two fingers.

"Nasty asses." We heard from behind us.

"Mama. You can't keep sneaking up in here unannounced." I said turning around facing her.

"That's what people with a key do, child. Let me see my grandson." She walked over to me and grabbed KJ out of my arms.

I put his burp towel on her shoulder and gave her his bottle. "What you been up to ma?" I turned the game off and flopped down onto the bench against the bottom of our bed.

"Nothing at all, just got back from Germany last night with the girls. We're supposed to be going to New Orleans next month but I think I'mma stay here with nanny baby."

"Yeah ma, we need you to stay cause Drea and I are going out this weekend."

"We are?" Drea asked looking up at me.

"Yes, we are. Ever since KJ was born, you been in this house doing nothing. It's time you get out and enjoy yourself." I pecked her lips.

"But Keith, he's still so young."

"Girl, he's 4 months old.. I got this. I promise." My mama grabbed his diaper bag and headed downstairs.

"So where we going?" Drea asked.

"Anywhere you wanna go. Out the country, down the street, anywhere."

"Mmm, I love you baby." She picked my lips one good time.

"I love you more baby. Now c'mon." I pushed the door closed with my foot.

"Ya mama downstairs." She laughed a little.

"So, she ain't think like that when her and my pops was doing the nasty nasty." I shrugged and tackled Drea onto the bed.

| This chapter was short and simple, something to catch you guys up on their lives and how things have changed since the last book.

Who's relationship you feeling the most right now and why? |