2.

°Ashley°

"Druex! Come here, now!" I stood at the bottom of the stairs leaning against the railing waiting on him to come down.

"What's wrong baby?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"You went out last night?"

"Yeah, I told you I did."

"You got drunk?"

He shrugged his shoulders and began to scratch his head. "I had a few of em. Why you so inquisitive?"

"Because, you pissed on the toilet seat again. If I sit on another droplet of your piss, I'mma spazz the fuck out, on baby."

"Girl, what the hell." Dreux threw his head back laughing. "Alright baby, I got you." He turned away to walk back into the room.

"Start pissing in the bathroom up there! Don't nobody use that one any damn way." I called after him.

"Okay Ash!"

"That nigga." I said to myself.

"Knock knock!" Naomi pushed through the storm door and sat her purse on the island.

"Hey boo." I looked over at her and smiled. "What you been up to?"

"Shit, nothing. Still tryna find a place to stay until my house finished." She flopped down onto the couch next to me.

"You asked mama about her extra room?" I asked grabbing a water bottle off of the table nearby.

"Yeah, she said I could stay but you know she been seeing that man and ion wanna hear them bumpin and grindin while I'm tryna sleep." She rolled her eyes and laughed a little.

"Oh yeah," I laughed at the thought of them together and shook my head. "Well, you know I got the extra room I use as my makeup room. You can stay there if you want."

"So you want me to hear y'all having sex instead of yo mama and Terrance? That's so much better." She said in a sarcastic tone.

"Girl shut up, you want the room or not?"

"Duh bestie. What kind of question is that?" She got up to open the front door pulling in suitcases and duffel bags. "I thought you'd never ask."

She stood there with a big cheesy smile on her face.

This bitch here. God, what imma do with her?

The next day...

"Baby, I'll be back. I'm gonna go pick up the cake for Kinsley!" I yelled while jogging downstairs to grab my keys.

"Alright baby," Dreux came over placing his hands on my hips giving me a gentle kiss. "Love you."

"I love you too baby." I said heading out to the garage.

A lot has happened in the past year. Let me catch y'all up.

Yes, I'm engaged! The wedding planning has started and we don't want to waste any time so we plan on getting married within a couple of months.

Dreux's little sister, Armani, came to live with us after their mom passed away of heart failure. She's always been a good kid, but ever since her 17th birthday last month, she's been acting a lil off. Who knows why cause I sure as hell don't.