Chapter Four

"I'll do the dishes dear, you cooked." Mom starts to get up and help but I shoo her away.

"No. You need to go get ready for work." I put the dishes in the dishwasher.

"Fine." She leaves.

When I'm done, I go back up to my room. That's when I see a missed call from Assia. I call her back.

She answers on the first ring. "Can I come over?"

"Sure."

"I'll be there in ten minutes."

I quickly put on some sweat pants and a hoodie over my spandex and sports bra.

KNOCK KNOCK. My bedroom door opens and mom walks in. "Have a good day dear." She hugs me and leaves to go to work.

About five minutes later Assia's car pulls up. I hurry and let her in the house. "Hey."

She doesn't say hi, all she does is push me against the door and kiss me hard.

I pull away. "Why are you here?"

"To pass time with you. But only if you'll let me."

"Of course." She pulls me to my room and I notice that she is wearing a hoodie with long sleeves and she has a bandage on her nose. "What's on your nose?"

"I hurt that too." She laughs.

I smile.

She lays on my bed and says, "Come cuddle."

I'm very confused about her right now, but I crawl in the bed and cuddle.

"Megan?" She asks.

"Hm?"

"Do you care what people think about you?"

I look at her. "No."

"Me either."

"Assia?" I ask.

"Yeah?"

"When am I going to meet your mom?"

•••

Assia's POV

"Assia?" She turns around in my arms.

"I don't know. She doesn't like me having girlfriends."

She lightly kisses me. "Okay babe. I won't push it."

"Your mom's cool with it though."

"Yeah..." She gets up. "I have to take a shower. Feel free to join." She grabs some clothes and goes to her bathroom, leaving the door open a crack.

I decide to get up and join her. I mean, why the hell not? My mom already hates me. I take off my clothes and take down my hair, but I leave the bandage on my cuts. I open the door and shut it, quietly behind me. I open the curtain and get in the shower with her. She turns around, sees me there, pushes me against the wall and kisses me hard on the lips.

"You decided to join me." She says.

I kiss her. "Wouldn't miss it for the world."

I grab a sponge and start washing her beautiful body. Like I had predicted before, she is fit and she has amazing breasts. I can't help but kiss her hard nipples.