Chapter Nine

Megan's POV: (A few months later)

I wake up to the movement of our bed, that Assia and I share.

It's been a few months since she's been released from the hospital, and she's been doing great. She even has a job as a manager at the local mattress store downtown. She's been very happy.

I open my eyes and see that she's sitting up in bed, head in her hands. I get up and hug her from behind. "What's wrong my love?" I ask.

"Hm? Oh nothing. Just can't sleep is all." She turns around in my arms and smiles, then plants a kiss on my lips. "I didn't mean to wake you."

I smile back at her. "Don't worry about it. I got a few hours of sleep, and that's fine. I feel better."

Her smile disappears. "Oh yeah, you have to go to work in what? Two hours?" Then she gets a mischievous look on her face. "Can we do something to pass the time?"

*Sexual Content Starts (Skip down to bold if you don't want to read it)*

"Like what?" I make sure to hide my excitement, just in case she's not having the same ideas that I am. I haven't touched her sexually, other then kissing and hugging her, since that one night.... How long ago was that? I have no idea. But I didn't want to rush her into anything if she wasn't ready.

"Oh I don't know. Something we haven't done in a while?"

"Explain to me." I think I know what she's getting at, but I want to be sure. "What do you want to do?"

"Like, um, you know...." She is trying to tell me with her body and her face, but I want to hear her say the words.

"Words Assia. Tell me." I make sure to hide the smile from my face.

She sighs. "I want to, you know, make love?" She's blushing so bad, it's adorable.

"You sure?"

"Yes, I've missed you and your body so much."

I lay her down on the bed and hover over her. "I've missed you too love." Then I lean down and kiss her beautiful lips.

She breaks the kiss. "Why haven't you been touching me?"

"I didn't want to rush you into anything so soon after ... that."

"Okay. And what about now?" She asks teasingly.

"Hm. I'm waiting for you to ask nicely."

"Please?"

I smile. I move my weight onto my left arm and start moving the right one down her body to the bottom of her shirt. I lightly tug it upwards, silently saying that I want it off. She leans up a little and helps me pull it off her. She has no bra on.

"Hmm." I lightly kiss one of her hard nipples, teasing her.

"Don't tease," she moans.

I lick her nipple and then close my mouth around it, while lightly twisting and pinching the other. Then I slowly kiss my way to the other nipple and give it the same attention as the other.

My hand trails down her body and starts touching her through her shorts, she's soaked.

Assia moans, "Megan, go lower."

I smile, and make my way down her body with slow, hot, wet kisses. Giving her a trail of light hickeys down her stomach.

When I reach her shorts, I slowly start to pull them down with her underwear. Kissing and nipping the sensitive skin that I uncover, but never giving her what she wants.