Chapter Five

Im so sorry I haven't been able to continue the story faster then normal!! And sorry about the cliff hanger 😂 And sorry for typos!! Anyway hope this chapter is ok, I feel like I could have done better but I was trying to get another chapter done so you guys could continue reading... COMMENT, VOTE, SHARE! Plz and thanks

Megan's POV

"Assia Smith and Megan Cord, please come to the front office." Someone called on the intercom.

I look at her and shrug. We grab our stuff and go to the office.

When we get there, the lady at the desk says, "The principal will see you now."

I start walking and Assia follows. I open the door and follow Assia in.

"Hello ladies. Have a seat."

We sit.

"It has come to my attention that you two are... dating." He runs a hand through his receding hairline line. "It has caused some, shall we say, discomfort with other students."

"So?" I ask.

"So... I am going to have to ask you to, you know, keep it to yourself."

"Why should we do that? It's not our fault that they are jealous!" Assia stands.

"Ms. Smith, sit down now."

"No! This is stupid! There is no reason for us to hide who we love! I love her and people can get over it! I don't complain when other couples hug, hold hands or make out all over school! I don't see why me and her holding hands to class and hugging twice is such a big deal! Tell me, do you want me to start shit with other people? No? Okay then, they need to stop." Assia slams the door open, almost hitting the kid outside, and storms down the hall.

I get up and go after her. "Assia! Wait!" I run after her, the principal yelling behind us. I ignore him. The only person I cared about right now was Assia.

•••

After I caught up with Assia, we decided to skip the rest of the day. "Hey do you think I did the right thing?" She asks.

"Yes. He had no right to tell us what to do."

"Okay. I'm sorry I got you in trou-." She stops and her eyes get wide at the car approaching us. "You need to go, now! Run!" She pushes me into the woods next to the sidewalk.

I hurry into the woods, but as soon as Assia turns away, I stop and watch.

The car stops in front of Assia and a women gets out. "How come I get a fucking phone call from your principal saying you are dating a girl, and you and that little bitch decide it would be fun to cuss him out and then skip school! Huh? What the fuck Assia!? What do I tell you?!" She grabs Assia and punches her face. "Get in the car." She pushes her into the side of the car and waits for her to get in.

When they drive away I quickly go home, hopefully Assia will be ok until I can talk to her again.

OMG this was so short and sucky. Ugh! I'm sorry, but I was super busy the past few weeks. But I am also working on a Ruby Rose fanfic (its literally called Ruby 😂) if you like more lesbian books then take a look at it please!! Thank you so much for your patience!! Love you all!! 💕💕