Chapter Two

CHAPTER TWO: Bad Roast Anyone?

Megan's POV:

"Hey, Megan!" I hear someone yell.

I turn and see Assia. "Hey."

She walks up next to me. "Can I sit with you in lunch?"

"Sure." I hold open the door for her.

"Thank you."

"Yep. This is my table." I walk her over to the table that my friends and I always sit at. Right now there is only Josh, Mattie, and Samantha. "Josh, Mattie, Samantha. This is Assia. She's going to sit with us."

"Howdy?!" Samantha hugs her and smiles. "Sorry that was weird. You get used to it. Actually our group of friends are called the Nerdos. Weirdo Nerds." She laughs.

"Hi I'm Josh." He holds out his hand.

"Ew! Your that kid in the office this morning. You were looking at me weird. Have you ever gotten laid?" Assia asks.

We are shocked.

"By your mom." Josh says.

"Ha really? How could that be? I saw her with your dad yesterday. Not you."

"Your roasting your mom, bro that's not nice." Mattie interjects.

"So? Your mom's pussy is so tight and old that when you finally decide to bang her tonight, dust will go flying." Assia roasts Josh.

"Hmmm... You are so ugly that when you look at me it's like an eclipse."

"Josh. That was bad. You should have said she so big that when she walked in front of the sun they all thought it was the eclipse." I blush and then laugh at my own joke.

"You trying to roast me?" Assia turns her attention to me.

"Uh I didn't have to try very hard."

She raises one eyebrow. "Okay cutie. How about this? Your so thirsty that you were checking me out before you knew my name."

"Ohhhhhh." Samantha says.

I glare. "Hm? Oh I'm sorry I was just thinking of how I saw you checking me out too, so that applies to you too."

"I only did it after you said your name." She shrugs.

"Mhm okay." I eat Samantha's pizza without her noticing.

Well, not right away that is....

"Megan! What the hell?! You ate my food!" She yells.

"You didn't eat it so I did." I shrug.

"Ugh. So Megan? What do you have seventh period?" Asks Assia.

"Gym."

"Okay. Meet me at the student parking lot right next to the gym. I have a car." Assia blushes.

"Cool. What does it look like? I'll go wait by it."

"It's a black Ford Mustang, convertible, with a gray interior. There is also a orange and blue, beaded necklace hanging on the mirror in the front window." She shows me a picture off her phone.

"Okay yeah I got it."

"Okay. I'll see you guys later." Assia waves and leaves the room.

"Your already going to her house? What the fu–?" Josh asks.

"Hush. God damn. It's not like that. I asked her if she would like to work on homework with me. Not have sex with me."

Mattie interjects. "But if y'all do do anything. Tell."