note

Hello everyone, it's me. How are you all feeling today? I hope you're all okay. I just want to say something regarding to the news that broke out. As you can see, it was revealed that Tiffany, SooYoung, and Seohyun did not renew their contract in SM and as a conclusion to that they aren't part of SM anymore.

The other girls, Taeyeon, Sunny, Hyoyeon, Yuri and Yoona had renewed their contract and decided to stay at SM. Tiffany left because she wants to pursue acting and studying abroad, SooYoung and Seohyun wanted to focus in their acting careers.

And to tell you that, as being an EXO-L and Sone at the same time. It is really devastating, it broke my heart into pieces. They were the first group that led me to Kpop and my first ult group. And now seeing news like these is my breaking my heart and also others.

They were part if my childhood, paved my to Kpop when it was ruled by boy groups at that time, they proposed girl power. And now, it saddened me so much that I lost motivation to write this book.
I am forever with ot9, and I wrote these with all the girls in it.

I even included Luhan in this book (heck I don't know what Kris's and Tao's ig usernames but I'll make sure to included them in the future chapters. If you know, please tell me). I've always loved the original lineups.

This book won't be here if it weren't for those groups. So it has been decided that I will not update this book for awhile and put in on hiatus. I'll update if the time is right, and the wounds are healed. They say, time will heal right? Thank you for the support that you gave and for reaching it 1k reads. Honestly, I thank all the people who are reading this. Even the silent readers.

Don't worry because I'll be back and it won't be like this forever. Just wait and don't lose hope. Anyways, remember to cherish the people you love and give them endless support because you will never know what will happen next. Have a good day guys! Saranghae! ❤

forever and always,
irene