i'm

few months later...

taeyeon had a career of modelling for makeup and singing in music festivals and is having a live stream every night showing her cooking and baking skills.

baekhyun is balancing between modelling and starting and live gaming with heechul posting it on youtube and since he had a hidden talent of singing he is also uploading song covers.

chanyeol is now modelling with various brands earning him invites by famous runway shows and magazine covers and also uploading his original songs at his own website.

seohyun is now a cf model and started in a webdrama which became viral for her beatiful looks and good acting.

sehun is now an instagram celebrity receiving a lot of likes from his photos and praises for his handsome looks which made him an ulzzang.

jumyeon is following on his dreams of owning a café in downtown la.

kyungsoo is now starring in a new movie and is now a rookie actir while having an late night cooking show on vlive.

minseok and jongdae stayed in a dorm while studying in a university which xiumin is taking for a doctoral degree while jongdae is taking a course for advertising.

jessica became a magazine editor for fashion and is also a model for makeup brands.

tiffany flew to new york and is studying in film and acting.

hyoyeon is now a travel and beauty vlogger visiting to random places and sharing some beauty tips in her home studio.

sunny is pursuing a culinary course and is studying in korea.

sooyoung is managing her mother's restaurant and starting a non-profit foundation for blind children.

yuri is now an athlete model holding photoshoots while trying to play sports as well.

lay is now a songwriter having his own dance studio in china.

luhan also is now launching a solo career in china whilst taking lay as his own producer and composer.

they are now separated by diffent careers and paths but will they still have time with their friends? or with love?

or maybe not?