will

Just then, she let it pass. She knew that she had to forget him, there's no use of remembering him, when he himself had forgotten about her. She had to move on, it's for the best.

As for Hera, she got the revenge she wanted. It wasn't Baekhyun who died but Seohyun, due to the major loss of blood that she had when Joohyuk captured her and make her suffer. Chanyeol received a diagnosis for depression, he still can't believe that Seohyun died that early, the boys handed him to the treatment facility for a while to help him recover. Since they themselves can't manahe to take care of him.

The truth went out already, they already knew about the culprit behind all of these things, it was Joohyuk and Hera.

They couldn't blame Chanyeol about it, they knew how lovesick Chanyeol is to Seohyun, and they knew how hard he must have been gotten to. The police captured Hera and Joohyuk, the business Joohyuk had in the States had gone bankrupty and his family moved to build a small business in Seoul to save their income. Hera experienced the rejection of her brother in the family, after that, they did not view her as their own child and as a sister, they abandonded her. Now she had to face the hardships that she did because of her selfishness.

The other couple, Jessica and Kris, moved to San Francisco in Jessica's hometown to live a peaceful live. Their wedding is about to be held sooner, they're the only couple who had been happy throughout their short stay in Korea. The two others faced dismay.

Taeyeon had no other decision but continue living on her own without him, his family took him in Bucheon to spend some time with him and make him remember the things he forgot, maybe it could help if he is in his family's hands so she let him go, even if it hurts for her.

She had to.

As some people say, not all stories have happy endings. But Taeyeon believed that "No matter how much we try, no matter how much we want it... some stories just don't have a happy ending." She believed,
and yes, she believed so.

A/N: The thing about new beginnings is that they require something else to end. This is isn't the end though, so don't be sad. Anyways, will you all read if I made a spin-off of this story? Please tell me if you want it or not.