even

[you] @baekhyunee_byun started a live video.
watch it before it ends!

[you] @baekhyunee_byun started a live video.
watch it before it ends!

baekhyun: hello everyone!! haha it's me byun baekhyun!! hello!!!
it is my first time doing a live video, how have you been guys?
i heard the weather is cold today so please wear warm clothes and have a nice cup of warm tea. *smiles*

baekhyun: as of now, i'm currently at the dressing room as you can see here *shows you off the dressing room* it looks nice right? hehe
*laughs* and i'm doing a shoot with bae suzy *turns you around to see suzy having her makeup and hair* she looks pretty, right guys?

suzy: yeah, i always look pretty. in fact i am beautiful, i was born to be a godess *shows off a cheeky smile*

baekhyun: yah, guys don't mind her she's just being herself *goes back to the couch*

suzy: yah byun-baek i'm telling the truth!!!

baekhyun: yeah, yeah i get it now hurry and get your makeup done before my live ends aissh *looks at her disgustingly*

baekhyun: okay, back with you guys let's see what did you comment
*looks at the comments section* *stares by it one by one* mhmm
okay, i found a question from @/aishhiteru oppa, what happened between you and taeyeon unnie? we haven't seen you two interacting for months?

suzy: ohh that sounds like a heavy question *sneaks a creepy glance at him*

baekhyun: *purses his lips before answering* uhh okay guys, i think it's time for you to know that we called ourselves a cool off first since we knew that we are both busy with work and stuffs amd we can't catch up with each other for now so i hope you guys understand *heaves a sigh* right now she's in hongkong doing a shoot with vogue and i heard she's working on a new portfolio *forces a smile*
please support her guys if you can

suzy: *is done with hair and makeup and goes to sit beside with baekhyun* *gives him a friendly pat* oh, i'm sorry to hear that. but don't worry, you'll both be okay someday. *smiles and hugs at him*
everything will be better soon i assure you.

baekhyun: thank you suzy-sshi, you're a great friend. *hugs her back*and a bit narcissistic hahaha *gets punched in the arm* yah, i was cheering you up and then all i get is this? ugh, i hate you baekhyun-shhi! *stomps cutely and walks out*

baekhyun: omo, is she mad? hahaha *looks at the watch* oh sorry guys but it's our shoot now, i have to go hehe. i hope you had a fun time in live with me! hope to see you guys soon! bye bye! *waves* *whispers* i love you~

The live has ended