you

Narration

As soon as Baekhyun walked out the scene, Hera followed him but soon was stopped by the two girls. Giving her no chance but to stay with them as she was interrogated by a lot of questions.

Chanyeol on the other hand, couldn't believe by what he has saw.
He felt hurt on the inside, knowing that he had betrayed his bestfriend. But he knew deep inside that he had a reason why.

He wanted to save the one that he loves. Seohyun.

He will risk everything even his life in a big danger. Because sometimes people always make bad decisions just to save the love of their lives. And people often regret what they had done.

He might feel guilty inside, but he have to. He saw his friends stopping Hera from taking Baekhyun off to China. He saw dedication, love and persuation in their eyes.

Trying to win back their friend.

He just saw himself staring at them.

Like he was just watching a drama scene.

Sehun, was lost in words. He saw the chaos and drama all in one place. His friends are in trouble and he need to help them. But one thing that stopped him is his Chanyeol hyung. Why, in all of his friends that Chanyeol did nothing to help them? He was supposed to be the closest but he isn't helping at all? He wondered why.

Tiffany, the first one to saw what happened just stared in confusion.
What did Baekhyun meant that he didn't know all of them? Even his closest friends? Did something happen that they didn't know? Or did Baekhyun suffered from something? She thought about it for a while, and soon jumped to conclusion.

Sunny, got her phone from her pocket while sitting and watching in fully-airconditioned van. She dialed Taeyeon's mobile number. As soon as Taeyeon answered the call, she said something that made Taeyeon confused.

"Taeyeon!", Sunny called. "Taeyeon, you need to be here this moment! You need to see something important."

"What? What do you mean important? Sunny I just woke up from sleeping what is happening?" She asked, confusion and nervousness are heard in her voice.

"He's alive!" Sunny screamed with excitement.

"Who's alive?" Taeyeon asked.

"Don't be silly Taeyeon, Baek----" and the call has ended.

Baekhyun just followed his feet and ran to whenever he is going. He tried to stop at the middle of the park to catch his breath, he was sweating badly, his mind couldn't think clearly at the moment.

He looked around to see the people are walking sideways, double, and even with triple heads. His mind is dizzy and he is in the verge of passing out, but a hand assisted his back from falling. Baekhyun looked up and saw a girl, same age as hers, a petite one with a black silky hair staring right at his eyes.

She wore a white knee-length lace dress with and black stilletos, her hair was curled at the tips and her bangs covered her forehead. Baekhyun's mouth formed an O shape before the girl answered.

"Baekhyun, is that you?", she said in cracked voice, it was enough for the boy to hear her.

"D-Do I know you?"

"Baekhyun, it's me, Taeyeon? Don't you remember?"

"I'm sorry, but I don't know who you are"