always

taeyeon_ss

A new start ❤ Hello December, please be good to me

A new start ❤ Hello December, please be good to me. No bad memories please.

P.S Should I clean or restart my IG feed? I think it looks messy, please decide for me guys. 🙏

1k likes  💬 352 comments

xolovestephi, kwonyuri and 8 others liked this photo.

View comments
jessica_syj: taeng i'm glad your fine does anything hurts? are you okay now?
@jessica_syj i'm okay sica-ah haha just some chest pains due to the explosion of the airbag 😊
xolovestephi: i'm so happy you're back now!! 😁 but don't restart your feed you have a lot of memories there
kwonyuri: unnie don't delete those pics they're memorable 😭😭😭
anyways welcome back!!! 🎉
View more comments

A/N: Suggest some good scenes that you think will suit this story guys :)
Is Taeyeon boycotting MAMA a good idea? I mean, IU wasn't there too but she won the Best Female Artist. I was hoping that it should've been Taeyeon, the two year streak had been broken :( so sad. Moreover, MAMA did EXO dirty this year. It was obvious that they led the online voting but never won anything, even the Best Asian Style Award. They got 11m tweets and the other group got 8m but they won, that was so unfair. The only award EXO won that night was the ALOTY, they won 6 Daesangs already, but it doesn't change the fact that they got robbed that night and the fans got mistreated too. They even performed before the W1, it should've been SJ whose performing last because they are the real legends. Anyways, just wanna say that this year is the worst MAMA ever.