love

hello guys! you finally reached the 'end' of this book. but no literally the end because i am doing a book two! if you're wondering why am i ending it too soon? i didn't fully understood the chapters?

well yes, i am ending it and your curiosity will be answered in the second book. if you won't read it then i suppose you won't get it.

okay?

also i want to thank all of you who read this story, without you all, (yes, all i'm talking to you silent readers) i wouldn't be able to make a second part from it.

and for giving me those amount of reads i didn't thought i could get! so a huge thanks to all of you who supported this story. i'm glad you love it and i appreciate it.

it was my first story that made it this far and i'm happy that it reached to 10k+ reads and you don't know how that means to me guys so thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!

ofc to tell you the amount if chapters i made in this book are too many already so i decided to continue it to book two. the second book will be full of new revelations and drama also fluff! yay!

and new characters!

and leaving characters...

so to sum this up, please give love and support to the second book like you did in this one too. i hope i will still see you there on my journey!

stay tuned and i'll see for you there!

p.s sorry for the grammatical mistakes/errors i did in the story

thank you!

irene

p.p.s i'm not bae joohyun from red velvet i'm her long lost twin