Chapter 20

We walked into the mall seeing different stores; Clothes, Jewelry, Bags, Shoes, Sport wears and all. It looked divine. I don't usually go to the mall because I have no money and my dad doesn't spend much on me. Most of my clothes are hand-downs from my mom and the rest are bought by her. No wonder Kyle doesn't like it.

We continued to walk looking for a perfect shop till I spotted a store from afar. Kill me!

"Oh my Gawd!" I half yelled squeezing Kyle's arm. "Phosenlit!" I said, still screaming.

"Calm down you gonna break my arm!" Kyle said pulling my hand off his.

"We have to go there!" I squeaked, bouncing like a baby while pointing to the store.

"What? That store?" He pointed, looking confused.

"Yes silly! That's like the best store ever! I so much like the clothes there but they're a little pricey," I said still squeaking.

"Lia stop, at this point they are going to escort us out of the mall."

"Okay, okay, let's just go there!" I said pulling him by the arm and dragging him to the store.

"Hello and welcome to Phosenlit. What's your preference?" The pretty store attendant asked.

"I need you to change her whole look," Kyle said.

I continued grinning and kept on bouncing.

"Babe we are here, you can stop embarrassing yourself now," Kyle said. But I didn't listen. I'm going to live in this moment forever!

"Well if you would please follow me let's take you to the tees section."

Hell yeah!

This place is so beautiful, it's just like I imagined and even more. The floors were so clean I could see myself in them, the store was beautifully painted with mirrors on every side of the wall. Chandeliers hung beautifully from the ceiling and each attendant was dressed in suits.

The store smelt like roses and each cloth was beautifully placed section by section. I would forever be grateful to Kyle for this. I would have never dreamt of being here. We followed the attendant till we came to a stop.

"This is the SAVED collection which I think would be suitable for you," She said with a bright smile. "Be free to pick any of your choice."

I looked at the tops, different inscriptions on each of them. I rummaged through the cloth rack to pick my choice and size.

"While you are at it may I offer you some chocolates?" Another attendant said holding a bowl of chocolates. I love this store!

Kyle looked at me suspiciously, giving me a look that says, Don't you dare eat it! I smiled in return and turned to the attendant, "Thank you, we will take all." I said smiling sheepishly to the girl while taking the bowl from her then she walked away.

"You just had to be stubborn," Kyle sighed.

I smiled at him, taking chocolate in my mouth. "It's chocolate, how can I refuse?" I said smirking.

I continued to look through the rack and selected some clothes.

"How's this Kyle? It says 'Boujee' " I said, showing him the teal blue tee.

He nodded. "It's cool." I squealed and went on to check for more clothes. Too many to choose from!

"Kyle, how many tees should I buy?" I asked in a childish tone.

"Enough to change your wardrobe." He said, not taking his eyes off his phone.

Are you kidding me?! I'm going to shop till I break!