What your parents think of him

Cameron: your mom loves him because he helps out in the kitchen, your dad is iffy due to Cameron's love of baseball, which your dad hates. you just think he is trying to find some reason to dislike him.

Carter: your dad is not so sure about him because he has earrings, your mom has seen his vines and doesn't like how he is to his mom, you think they are oblivious as to how great he is.

Nash: your parents adore Nash. He's the perfect guy in their eyes, plus y'all's family goes to the same church.

Hayes: your mom is super overly happy, your brothers care way too much and are way too protective, but your dad loves him because he has someone to talk football with.

Taylor: your parents don't approve, they think he's not mature enough for you and he can't handle a relationship. This upsets him but only makes him work harder.

Matt: they approve and think he is completely grounded and perfect for you.

Shawn: they approve so much that you're almost weirded out.

Jack g: they think he is toxic and will cheat and y'all will fight due to your competitiveness.

Jack j: your parents are happy, they don't think you're serious but they support it and are glad both of y'all's focus is on school.

Aaron: your parents think he is the cutest thing and super sweet, they approve.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sucks I know ugh.