roller coaster

Roller coaster by Justin Bieber

These are in like the break up theme like after y'all broke up

Aaron:

Come here

I don't know what happened

He had no idea what happened like you completely made him feel different. He had to chase after you not the other way around, he worked hard for you so when he finally did get you he was the happiest in the whole world. But it changed, y'all got in fights and it just went down hill, Aaron cursed himself saying he'd never chase another girl. 

Nash:

Where did they go?

Nights like this don't happen anymore

He didn't realize y'all'd pushed your friends away and when he spent one night with them he felt bad. That he'd ditched his friends for a girl, but he still missed you terribly but his friends eased the pain. 

Hayes:

Lonely overseas

Lonely memories

Y'all had had the greatest memories, Hayes showed you how to have fun but not they were just memories.

Jack G:

Wish I had the key to your heart

People come and go

He thought he had the key to your heart but you left him for some other guy which really hurt him so now he has to remind himself that people come and go.

Cameron:

It's been difficult

I'm just happy there's no fights no more

But it's nights like this that I never ever missed you more

Y'all seemed to have been the couple who could easily argue and once they stopped Y'all were the happiest but the only way to stop them was to end it. Cameron missed it, truly he missed having banter with you, he didn't know what he had till he laid alone in his bed at night. 

Matt:

Baby, they don't know

What we had before

But it fell before our eyes

Y'all were so good and it was perfect, but perfect doesn't exist. Nobody really supported it and it hurt but y'all didn't listen and kept on but everything broke around you right in front of you.

Shawn:

If there's a reason what this happened for

(But I can't help but feel like it's me)

You just broke up with him, you felt like you were draggin him down and he should get better. You of course didnt tell him making him clueless as to why y'all were over and it made him guilty, but it wasnt him it was you. 

Jack J:

Roller coaster, roller coaster

For a minute we were up, but the next we were falling down

One minute you guys are perfect, then the next youre in a full blown fight. It was literally a roller coaster and it was extremely mentally and physically exhausting. 

Taylor:

I need to know

Is it me, and did I lose control?

Taylor was too protective and he got super angry so easy, you couldnt handle it anymore. It was him he did lose