Confiance? (Trust?)

I woke up and felt hands wrapped around my waist. I slowly moved Nahmir's hands off me, leaving him slumped on the bed. Slowly, I closed his room door and walked downstairs getting in my car, driving back home.

I unlocked the door of my house and jogged upstairs to have a shower, taking off Nahmir's baggy shirt that was up to my knees, placing it in the laundry.

I turned on the shower making it nice and hot, then started stripping. I washed myself and stayed in the hot water thinkin bout life until my fingertips started to get all pruny.

I got out the shower wrapping my towel around me, then drying myself. I looked for something to wear and put on some leggings and a Cleveland Cavaliers basketball singlet. I looked at my phone and Nahmir dmed on Instagram asking for my number. I typed it in and hit send as he called me immediately.

"Ay" I said putting the phone on speaker, doing my hair.

"What time did you leave ma?" He asked. It sounded like he just woke up.

"I got home like an hour ago, why you good?" I said adding a lil bit of make up to my face. Today I was going to get my tattoo done on my left arm, which is why i chose to wear a basketball singlet. Im tryna get the rest of my arm tatted up.

"Yeah, im boutta come up to yours soon. Text me your address" I could hear him getting up.

"Aight, i got an appointment to do my tattoo today so you gon come with?"

"Fasho"

"Aight see you soon papi" I said teasing him. I hung up the phone before he can say anything else. I texted him my address and walked downstairs, waiting for Nahmir. When I sat down my phone notified that I got a message.

Unknown number - Wassup😘
Me - New phone who dis?
Unknown number - Your Daddy👅 💦

Bruh I was not aboutta play today. I looked at my phone like 'bitch what the fuck' and ran up to my room putting a Jabbawockeez mask on my face, I grabbed my .40 hand gun just in case. Iont even know why I grabbed it, its not like I could shoot this nigga through a screen. I facetimed the unknown number waiting for she or he's bitch ass too pick up.

The person finally answered, revealing my fine ass ex Lucas.

"Hey baby" He said smiling. I put my gun down and took my mask off and started muggin him.

"Don't do that shit Lucas, you know I dont play like that. How you even get my number anyway? the fuck you tryna do poppin back in my life again" I said.

"I just missed seeing yo face" He said licking his lips. I rolled my eyes not having time to put up with his bullshit. He dead ass was killing my whole vibe.

"Now you wanna miss me after you left me for another girl? Go fuck wit them other females and delete my number while you at it." After that said, I hung up and blocked his number.

This motherfucker tryna pop up like peekaboo, bitch you aint slick I can see yo ass plotting from miles away ho.

I heard a knock on my door and took my gun with me. I looked through the hole to see who it was, but the motherfucker had its hand blocking the hole so I aint see who it was. I clocked back my pistol quickly opening the door, aiming it .

"DON'T SHOOT" Nahmir shouted with his hands in the air. I sighed and pulled his ass inside.

"Don't fuckin play with me like that Mir, you try that shit again these bullets gonna be up ur ass." I said relived. He started laughing hard out.