Connard (Bastard)

Me and Cuban was all done getting ready for this bum ass party. Imma tell you now, my ass look fucking fat in this sexy nude two piece.

"Girl pose for the camera" Cuban said while taking a video.

I laughed while she slapped my lil ass making that shit jiggle.

"Man you play too much" I said while sitting down.

She posted the video on her Instagram story as I watched it. I got a text from Mir saying that they was waiting outside.

"They here now, lets go" I said poking her. She stood up and walked out the door first and I went back upstairs just to check if everything was locked up.

I heard Mir and Glizzy come inside, waiting downstairs. I turned off the hair straightener that Cuban used. That shit could've burnt my damn crib down.

Once I was done checking everything I walked downstairs and looked at Nahmir sitting on the couch on his phone.

I walked over to him and sat in his lap.

"Wassup daddy" I whispered into his ear.

He looked at me and what I was wearing then smirked while bitting his bottom lip.

"Wohooo gaddamn my baby look good. Stand up and gimme a lil spin" He said while licking his lips and rubbing his hands together.

I stood up laughing, and slowly spun around flexing wit my lil ass.

He recorded me and started slapping my booty.

"Stoppp" I said laughing.

I sat back down and he looked at me still in shock.

"My baby look bomb as fuck. Look at my queen right here" He said while recording again on his phone. He took another video and started touching my boobs this time.

"Mirrr stoppp" I said while pulling my top up.

He finally stopped and looked at me.

"You look beautiful babygirl" He said smiling.

I sucked my teeth and smiled.

"Thank you. Now where Glizzy at, I heard his loud ass come in too" I asked looking around.

"He in yo kitchen eating up all yo snacks" Mir said.

I got up and looked at the kitchen and watched him open a new packet of potato chips.

"Nigga this the first thing you gon do when you come to my place?" I asked.

"I have to, you the G.O.A.T with all these snacks" He said with chips in his mouth.

He dapped me up and I sat on a stool and recorded myself on snapchat. Mir came from the back and pulled my top up to cover my clevage. I stopped recording and laughed while slapping his hand away.

We hung around and waited till it was 9:30 to leave. Me and Glizzy was just talking about his past and Manny was outside, in the car with Cuban.

"Ay we gon go now" Mir interrupted while looking at his phone. I nodded my head and Glizzy walked out with the packet of chips. Mir walked out and I locked the house and walked over to the car, then sat inside.

"Wassup Brazy." Manny said greeting me.

"Hi" I said quietly.

I was sitting in the middle of Mir and Glizzy and the party was a 15 minute drive. I was getting uncomfortable, so I laid my head on Mir and put my legs on Glizzy while eating some of the potato chips he took outta my cupboard.