Change D'avis (Change my mind)

Me and Cuban arrived in Detroit or whateverrrr. We were staying in a hotel unpacking our shit.

"Bitchhh look at this mfkn view" Cuban said while shaking her ass on the balcony.

"Ayy get it bitch" I said slapping her ass at the same time.

We laughed and allaattt chillin in our hotel room. I connected my phone to the service here and read all the messages Nahmirs bitch ass done sent to me.

Nahmir - I now understand why you be mad at me n allat, n its because you sexually frustrated. Should've just asked me for that dick instead of acting out like this bae🥴 1:10pm

Nahmir - ight just playin🙄I get ur point of view on this dumb ass situation n i wish i did better😭 i'm sorry baby. 1:11pm

Nahmir - You on dat dumb shit if you think we about 2 fight over this. 1:11pm

Nahmir - And you aint even gimme no goodbye sex🥺 1:13pm

Nahmir - Not even a kiss😤 1:14pm

Nahmir - Please be safe back in Detroit😪Wish I was there with you but I know you b wanting me 2 sort Manny out , n imma do it for yo stubborn ass. 1:15pm

Nahmir - At least call me when you get there☹️I love you.

I looked at my phone and smiled at how dumb this nigga is. I knew his bitch ass couldn't stay mad at me. I exited the messages app and immediately rang Dillyn wanting to know his whereabouts so I can see Roc.

"Yo" He said into the phone.

"It's Molly, Rocs sister" I said while nervously playing with my nails

"Ay waddup. You good?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm straight, I just landed in Detroit and I'm at a hotel with one of my homegirls. I just wanted to know where you posted so I can see Roc." I said while looking at Cuban.

She was on her phone texting who knows.

"Oh yeah forsure forsure. I'll text you my addy ight & let ya brother know you comin." He said.

"Aight thank you" I said shortly before hanging up.

Not long after he texted me his address. Me and Cuban caught and Uber to go hire a car.

As we did so we met up with a couple fans passing by. We rented an Audi and drove to the address Dillyn sent.

As we pulled up Cuban & I noticed it was a nice boujiee ass 2 story house. My eyebrows came together and turned the car off.

"You ready?" Cuban asked while unbuckling her seat belt.

"Ion know" I said shaking my head.

I mean Dillyn texted me saying that Rocs been out for a while. Why didn't Roc himself get in contact with me.

"Girl you done flew your ass from Alabama to Detroit. Thats like 3-4 hours hoe of course you're ready" She said looking at me

I nodded my head and unbuckled my seatbelt. We both walked on the porch and knocked on the door.

Dillyn, a fine chocolate boy with almond shaped typa eyes looked at me and smiled welcoming me in with a hug.

"How you doin?" He asked licking his lips while looking at me.