Avancer? (Moving foward?)

Molly Pov:
I was already settled into an apartment. It was only 6:00pm so I unpacked my suitcase and went for a shower.

I stepped into the bathroom admiring the scenery. A bitch that came from the hood was living lavish. I got into the shower and started warming it up. Once I was satisfied I checked my phone and saw a missed call from Manny. I didn't wanna call back so I ignored it, stripping my clothes off and entering the shower.

I washed my body and rinsed the soap off, continuing to do the same process with my hair. I felt squeaky clean, yet I rinsed my body once more before turning the water off, wrapping my body with a towel.

Stepping out of the shower, I moisturised my body then dried my hair. I threw on whatever I could find which was a onesie and wrapped my hair up with a towel.

I grabbed my phone off the counter and rang Manny back, after immediately answering.

He greeted me with a smile.

"Whats up" I said plopping myself on the bed.

"How are you and how was the flight. Any bomb ass females?" He said laying on his bed too.

I chuckled and rolled my eyes.

"The flight was aight, and not that I know of haha sorry Manz" 

"Why you aint pick up earlier?"

"I was in the shower."

I saw Nahmir standing at the back of Manny and I exited out of the Facetime App so he couldn't see me, which was childish. Idk bitch that was the first thing that came to my mind.

"I know you not boutta put me on pause." He said sternly.

I sighed and entered the Facetime App again, facing Manny.

"Yo Nick can you come talk to Molly foe a second im boutta go take a shit real quick" He said getting up.

"No thats ok I can call bac-

"Nah nah nah nah, its coo. Here just talk to Nick while I go drop one inna toilet. Y'all needa talk bout sum shit anyway" He said passing the phone to Nahmir who was laying on the bed.

I put my phone on my bed, facing the camera to the ceiling.

"Ion here y'all talking" Manny shouted from the back.

I rolled my eyes and picked my phone up positioning it, looking at myself.

"So we not talkin to each other now huh?" He said biting his bottom lip.

"Ion know" I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Shit jus feel so awkward between us. We dead ass cant have a fuckin normal ass conversation without the awkwardness without bein there" He said while sighing.

My eyebrows came together. I real life wanted to throttle this nigga.

He talkn bout this shit like it was my fault lmfao. As much as I wanted to pop off and bitch at him, I just kept my mouth quiet.

I nodded my head in reply to what he said.

"When you not gon be mad at me?" He said with a tone of attitude in his voice.

"When you gon stop being a bitch as- you know what? I aint even mad at ya. You do what you gon do and imma do what Im gon do. Is that cool?"

"No-

"Mir fuck you mean 'No' You aint got no choice nigga" I said with a stank face.

"I aint bout tah let you leave. You know I got way too much love for you, and you not gon leave just like that"

"I just aint tryna get hurt again. You wanted us to be together, and we did. We both did some dumb shit and I admit to that"

"But theres nothing left for us to do" I said quietly.

"You not even gon gimme another chance? We can at least try? Like shi you aint even tell me that you was gon leave 205. I had to find out from Manny's snitchin ass"

"Why tf would I tell you for?"

"You cant just fuckin run away from yo problems." He said getting loud.

"You call it running, I call it escaping." I said unbothered.

"Whatchu tryna escape from huh? This bomb ass dick? Shi you could've at least told me"

"I'm tired Mir. Its obvious we rushed into something that needed time. I aint sayin that ion wanna be with you, cause I do. I just don't wanna get hurt in the process."

"Plus you building up now. I kinda don't wanna be that thing that holds you back from being successful. You do you & I'll do me. We don't gotta be complete strangers though."

He sighed and placed his hands over his face. We sat in complete silence for 2 minutes.

"To make things fair, I'll come back soon so we can talk bout this shit. I just needa spend time with my brother first aight?" I said waiting for a response.

"Aight" He said letting out a sigh.

"Love U Brazy Baby"

"I know. Tell Manny I'll ring him back later" I said before hanging up.

I threw my phone on the bed, letting out a sigh staring at the ceiling. Mane I'm tryna tell y'all imma kind ass person. I be giving niggas too many chances.

I ordered Pizza and it shortly arrived. Once I finished eating Manny texted me.

Manny : Y'all talked shit out?😶Could hear Nick gettin all loud from the toilet.

Molly : idk...issa mess bro😩. imma come fly back to talk allaat shit out buh i gotta see my brother first.

Manny : You do watchu gotta do sis. Tell Roc I said whats up. But I hope y'all stay coolin or sum. Text when you gon fly in.

Molly : Aight cool, gn.

Manny : Later Brazy‼️❤️

I exited the messaging app and scrolled through my Instagram feed. Mad people were commenting on my latest post, majority was hate comments but I just shook it off.

People stay dickriding. I threw my phone on the couch and cleaned my mess up. I made my way upstair, falling on my bed.

I stared at the ceiling and put an alarm on my phone, then fell asleep.

-
such a shit chapter again but ay i finished school which gives me more time to come up wit chapters. goin over a major editing process soon. thanks for 4k reads. y'all wit the shits.