Promettre (Promise)

"You good baby?" Mir asked while rearranging my guts.

I bit my bottom lip and nodded my head, continuing to moan.

He started going faster and faster as we both reached our climax. He pulled out and I swallowed as he licked his lips and moaned while his fingers ran through my hair.

Hearing men moan is sexy as fuck to be honest, not gonna lie Mir really beat this pussy uppppp.

As we finished up I laid on my bed naked staring into space.

"You good?" He asked looking at me.

I smiled and nodded my head.

"I'm good" I said with relief.

Mir helped me change the sheets to my bed cause why the fuck not.

"You tryna come for a shower with me? Just to save water and allaat" I asked smirking.

He laughed and nodded his head.

"Whatever you say lil mama" He said as I led him to the bathroom.

We both had a shower and had a round 2 or whatevvaaa. We continued washing our bodies and played around with each other for a bit.

We both stepped out and got changed. I attempted to lay on my bed but my coochie was way too sore for me to do anything at this point, Mir watched me while getting changed.

"Babe did I hurt you?" He asked while making his way over to me.

"Im just a bit sore but i'll be aight" I said limping around the room.

Mir came and laid me on our bed, covering me with blankets as he got into bed with me. He rubbed my stomach and started kissing my neck.

"Im sorry if you in pain right now lil mamas. I'll go softer next time" He said while cuddling next to me.

I smiled and nodded my head.

"It was a good typa pain" I said while putting my hand in his boxers.

"Dang baby you finna make me go hard again" He said while rubbing his hands inside my booty shorts.

I laughed and not long after his phone started ringing.

Mir answered an incoming facetime with Manny and  we both greeted him.

"Y'all jus finish fucking or sumthin?" Manny asked straight away.

I giggled quietly and Mir scrunched up his face.

"Nigga you be all up in our business wit dat bullshit" Mir said while smacking his lips.

"Ay a nigga is curious since yall both always be having mad hickies on each others body" He said shrugging.

"Fool, watchu kall for?"

"Just to say wassup, nigga damn" Manny said.

"You ready for that Tour shit tho yung nigga. The YBN shit gon go hardd" Manny said excitedly.

"Yeah fashoo fool, a nigga happy to have you niggas w me on dat stage." Mir said smiling.

I looked at Mir n smiled. These niggas were his family n seeing him happy got me geeking fr.

"Aight, while I catch you at the airport tomorrow ma nigga." Manny said.

"Yea forsure manz" Mir said.

"Hollup. Give the phone to Lil Brazy" Manny demanded.

Mir handed me his phone and I looked at the Kamera.

"Ion kno wassup between us but I miss yo Brazy ass. A nigga havent spoken to u in wat it feels like 4eva. I miss ma best fukin friend. U better text me n tell me wat you been doin kos i miss my day1" Manny said while lookin at me thru the phone.

"Mayneee i miss yo goofy ass too. And forreal nigga da feelings are mutual n shittt same goes. I'll text u A$AP no rocky ma nigga n ill see u tomorrow" I said smiling at him.

"Aight bet. Love both of you dumb niggas." He said referring to me n Mir.

"Yeah yeah Goodnight bustah" Mir said while hanging up.

The next day.
It was the morning, Me & Cuban were at the airport saying goodbye to these niggas and whatnot. Manny and Cuban did their thang while Mir n I did ours. Glizzy n Jay said goodbye to me n Cuban as they departed early to let the two "couples" have their time to say goodbye and whatnot.

I looked Mir in the eyes and he grabbed my hand.

"I love you" He said while squeezing my hand.

"I love you too Nick" I said while biting my bottom lip.

Tears started rolling down my face due to the fact that I won't be able to see him or the boys for a whole ass 2 months. I don't do well with these long ass distant relationships and I know for a fact that somewhere along the line, shit will fall apart.

He wiped my tears away and held my face.

"Cmon baby don't cry. You gon have a nigga pullin out the waterworks too" He said while chuckling.

I laughed and smiled at him.

"Please be safe? I'm happy with how far you've come, I'll be rooting for you all the way since 205 my love" I said pulling him into a hug.

"Forsure baby. And no doubt we gon Facetime every night n talk to each other all day" He said while we moved side to side, still hugging.

I nodded my head and let go of our hug.

"And thats a promise" I said pulling out my  pinky.

Mir linked his pinky with mine and we both kissed each other goodbye.

I promise.