Fatigué (Tired)

It was the next day, Cuban and I were now at my house just chilling. I wasn't really feeling myself but me and Cuban been hitting the studio, making songs and shit with my manager by our sides.

I've been using weed as my medicine, but shit was just making me feel good temporarily.

And I caught a huge ass attitude from all them accusations of Mir having a new girl-mate, on them bum ass exposing pages. Its cool if he got a female friend, but he gon just have to explain that shit himself. Cause I'm tired.

"You good sis? Look like yo ass been under the weather lately." Cuban said while handling me a water bottle.

"Ion know, think I'm just tired. I've been mad moody." I said grabbing the water bottle off her.

"But thanks." I said taking a sip.

"Oh. I was wondering if you could take me to see Manny though, but its cool if you aint wanna go" She said while looking at me.

"Are you good with going by yourself, I aint wanna bounce out on you like that tho n leave you alone?" I asked her.

"Its cool, I'm cool with that. I just need they address" She said sitting down.

"I'll text you their address so you can take your grown ass over there yourself. I aint feel like dealing with niggas today" I said sending her the address to their house.

"You gon let me drive your car?" She said while standing up, getting all excited.

"Oh bitch I thought you was just gon call up an Uber" I said joking around.

She scoffed and sat her grumpy ass back down.

"Nah I'm just playing, the keys are on the table. Don't crash my bitch" I said.

"You being forreal? Molly Brazy really gonna let me drive her car? Damn, you've changed ho" She said while kissing my forehead.

"Getcho grown ass off me" I said pushing her away.

"Now why you going to see Manny anyway? Y'all got a thing now huh?" I said while being nosey.

"I'll tell you how it goes when I come back" She said while raising an eyebrow up and down.

"Thats if you can even still walk. Y'all better not fuck or nothing" I said laying on the couch.

"Shut yo ass up. Now what do you want me to say when Nahmir gon ask why you aint come?" She said while grabbing the keys.

"Just say I'm tired, I aint feeling that shit today" I said while grabbing a cushion.

"Aight" She said while putting on her shoes.

"And grab me some McDonalds when you come back please. Get me like 2 Big Mac Combos"

"U a fat shit" She said grabbing the keys.

"And u a skinny shit" I said back, as she walked out the door.

I texted her reminding, to bring me some food.

'Dont forget my mcdonalds, luv u bitch💋' I sent.

She gave me the seen, making me laugh. I used my phone to make a couple of verses on some sampled beats for half an hour. Once I was done I walked upstairs and went for a shower.

I took my clothes off and heated up the water. I washed my body and rinsed my hair thoroughly before rinsing my face. I shaved my armpits & legs then a couple minutes later, I hopped outta the shower.

I dried my body and added some bomb ass Victoria's Secret moisture and put on some underclothing. I searched through my drawers for something to wear and grabbed some Nike pro spandex and slipped them on.

'This shit really bring out my tiny ass' I thought while admiring myself in the mirror. I put on a long sleeve and dried my hair, putting it into a messy bun.

I grabbed my laptop that I only use in the studio and started reading my emails. A lot of people were hitting me up asking for enquirers but my Manager can email them back, I can't be fucked typing nun.

I laid in bed and stared at the ceiling. I was slowly drifting off to sleep as my eyes started getting heavier and heavier.

Then I hear this loud ass knock on the door. A bitch really can't get no peace in my own damn house. I grunted and got up, stomping downstairs.

I opened the door wondering who was tryna break my damn door down, and revealed a distressed Nahmir.

"Oh, its you" I said lazily while walking back upstairs.

"Is that all you got to say, I can't even get no kiss or nothing" He yelled while slamming the front door.

"Don't come up in my crib breaking shit" I yelled from upstairs.

Man I aint got no time for bullshit, I'm tired.

He walked in my room and watched me lay on my bed.

"Whats wrong with you, why you aint wanna come-

"I'm tired" I said cutting him off with no expression.

"You lying" He said looking at me. I shrugged my shoulders and continued to stare at the ceiling.

"Nah, nah. You prolly caught an attitude from all this social media bullshit huh?" He said getting loud.

"Probably" I replied back effortlessly.

"Well why the fuck you aint tell me nu-

"Can you lower your fuckin voice" I said getting up while cutting him off again.

"Be quiet and fucking listen" He said while grabbing my neck and slowly pushing me against the wall.

"Fuck all them shit ass rumours. Cause I aint fuckin with no other bitch. Ion want no other female, I don't need no friend. I want you and I have you. None of that shit gon get between us. Ok?" He said into my ear.

Chills went down my spine and I was biting onto my bottom lip making that shit numb.

"Okay" I whispered while nodding my head.

He kissed me and slightly let go of my neck. He squeezed my tiny booty, and I jumped up, wrapping my legs around his waist. He started leaving marks all over my neck continuing to make me softly moan.

"I love you" He whispered into my ear.

"Mhm, I love you too" I said while trying not to moan as much.

He carried me gently to the bed and laid me down, towering over me.

"You need some of this dick to straighten you out"

-
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO bYEEEE