Coincé entre deux (Stuck between two)

Mane its been two whole ass weeks since me and Nahmir have talked. Yesterday I got suspended for getting into a fight with Lulu. Girl was pushing my buttons and I pop off easily so🤷‍♀️

At the end of the day I work for what I have. I aint gotta get famous off another persons name, cause thats some lame shit they be on.

I have been to Lucas's house throughout the week. Shit actually surprising, seems like he a better version than he was a year ago. I was going to by to his house today cause I was bored. Lucas and I kinda been talking on the daily. Ion gone lie he has been there foe me with Nahmir throwing shade at me on Instagram n allaat. But I just decided to be the "bigger person" and not say shit. He can stay bothered.

I got into my car driving to Lucas's house. He opened up the door and pulled me into a hug. Even though I wasn't crying, he could tell that I was off edge. He kissed my forehead reassuring me that everything was gon be alright. I pulled out of the hug and smiled at him.

"Thank you"

"What for? I ain't do nuthin" He said furrowing his eyebrows.

"The last few weeks you've been here for me like nobody else and on my life I appreciate it." I said looking into his eyes.

"Welll duhhh obviously because I care for you" He said pulling me inside.

We walked up to his room and slumped on his bed facing the ceiling.

As we were talking we heard a knock on the door. Lucas went down to answer it and I slowly followed him.

"Ay get the fuck outta ma house bro" Lucas said.

I quickly jogged downstairs and saw nahmir standing there.

He looked at me and I could feel his heart breaking. He shook his head with his hands in the air.

"Y'all enjoy fuckin each other huh" He said chuckling.

"It ain't even like that, buh i'm just returning the vibe that I got from you and your sex buddies."

"Fuck you mean 'vibe'.. Just come outside and talk to me.. please."

I shook my head no.

"Not right now" I said looking away.

I could see the pain in his eyes. He nodded his head and looked at Lucas.

"She's a real one, don't take that for granted" With that said he walked out and my heart cracked.

I sat on the stairs with my head in my hands. This is why I didn't want us to be in a relationship. We fall out and it just ruins our whole friendship cycle and I can't go to him without the awkwardness being there.

This shit was lame. Once again Lucas gave me a hug. I hugged him back but shortly pulled away. I grabbed my keys and left his house, getting into my car and going back home.

I entered my house and smoked some weed. I was going to an interview with Dj Smallz Eyes soon.

I got into the shower washing myself. Once I felt satisfied I got out the shower drying myself. I chucked on some clothes and grabbed my phone off the charger scrolling through my Instagram feed. People were tagging me in videos of me and LuLu fighting. Obviously I won🙄 Run up get hit bitch.

I grabbed my keys putting on some shoes driving to Mcdonalds. I bought pancakes and ate them on my way to the interview. Once I got there we went straight to recording.

"So what's it like being 'famous'?" He said emphasising famous.

I bit the inside of my cheek.

"I mean I ain't really think that Im 'famous'. I aint Beyoncé up in this bitch" I said.

"But the support I get.. it is very overwhelming yet I appreciate it all very much. My supporters are the family I ain't never had"

"Names 3 things you need in the studio"

"Uh Weed, My phone and Charger" I said staring into the camera.

"Now tell me, why do you need to get high in order to record a song?"

I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I mean I ain't really need to get high when recording a song, it is optional. I smoke weed to get high and in that "buzz" where I'm feeling the music a bit more than when I'm not high."

Man I stg some of these questions he be asking me stupid asl.

"Whats the dealio with you and this LuLu chick?"

"There aint no dealio with her and I. She just been keepin my name in her mouth, and when she tried to run up she ended up layin on her ass. Thats that." I said smirking.

"As you know, around social media things about you and Nahmir have been circulating. Tell us, what's that about"

Smh these niggas nosy.

"I mean nothin really ain't happen" I said lying.

"At the end of the day I know that we still have mad love for each other and omm its gon stay that way. No matter what bullshit we been saying about each other" I said laughing.

"I just feel like we been needing to take a break and I ain't really wanna put our problems out there. Thats for me and Mir to sort out, but Mir if you watching this, you know I love you" I said smiling.

"Alright thats gonna be it for todays session. Come back later in the week if you feel like you tryna answer some more of these questions" He said turning off the camera.

"Aight thanks for having me" I said dabbing him up.

I drove home and called my brother. The fuckin bum ass niggas ain't even let me speak to him so I booked me a flight back to Michigan too see him. It wasn't until next week and I didn't know how long I was gonna stay. As I was doing that my phone chimed.

Nahmir - I love you too.

I guess he watched the interview. I texted back with the heart emoji then fell asleep.

-
Y'ALL THIS STORY IS SO ASS LMFOAOAKFJS BUT WTF TY FOR 1K+ READS AND S/O TO THE PEOPLE VOTING AND ADDING MY STORY TO THEIR LISTS y'ALL THE REALIST. SoRRY ITS TAKING LONG FOR ME TO UPDATE IM SO BUSY WIT EXAMS BUT DF SCHOOL CAN SMD!! HOPE Y'ALL ENJOY.