Information About Me in General

Hi everyone! For those of you who are still unaware, I made a post asking if anyone had any questions to ask me that are about myself. This, is not that. In fact I'm posting this so maybe you have a better concept of who I am, because I feel like not everyone does. So if you have questions after this, you can go ahead and ask them. But I feel like this should be basic knowledge to people. 

Note: This isn't my life story, no one is here for that it would take too long. 

I wanted to start off with something that I think is super important.

I'm a liar. 

That's right! I am a liar

Not in the sense that you think though..

Number One: The Name "Rin"

None of you should know this, so I'll start with this one. My real name is not Rin or Rinny, but I have good reason to go as that. When I first made my Wattpad, I was thinking about how long I would have an account and if I started writing, was I going to want to go by my current name? The answer is no because I've wanted to change my name for a long time. My birth name is very hard to pronounce, and I think it sounds like someone hacking up a lung. I didn't feel like it fit. But Rin was also not what I am still considering for my first name. I knew that I wanted Rin to be my middle name, so that is what I went by. I still don't have a first name picked out, and I am still going to go by Rin and I would still like to be addressed that way until I say otherwise. But yeah, I thought this was a little bit of fun trivia. 

Number Two: Where Am I In Life

I am currently a college student at the College of Saint Rose in Albany, New York. I love it here, for the record. But this is my first semester and I'm still working out where I want to be five years from now, but it is a work in progress. I am also eighteen years of age. In the past I've lied about my age because like "stranger danger" and now I'm like "screw you mom don't tell me how to live my life" so now I just do whatever mostly because I have zero fear of death. 

Number Three: Sexuality and Pronouns 

I mean it is probably pretty obvious to many people that I prefer she/her/hers pronouns, but not everyone knows I'm pansexual. Which if you don't know - and it's okay if you don't know - is basically like the inclusion of everything. Meaning I will date any kind of human being. Apparently pansexuals get a lot of shit? But I don't know, my ex (haha screw him) didn't quite get it and kinda shit on me a little but I'm not really open enough about it to be bullied? I'm on an ask-tell basis in which someone asks me and I tell them. (Also my fam doesn't know so oops). 

I don't really think there's much else to include about myself. Like I could say "I'm short af" but that's not really the purpose of this. Also this is very casual writing. 

But anyways, thank you all very much for reading this, and if you still want to ask me something you can. Also I have social media created just for the sake of this little thing we've got going here. You can follow me on Instagram, Twitter, and Tumblr @missyrinny and hang out and chat with me all you'd like. 

I promise I will update books soon though if you're gonna ask me a question, and it's about a book, I'll save you the trouble and say: Soon. 

Much love to you all,

Rinny