Your Important Halloween Message

*********** 

 Hi everyone! I had a - what I think is a really good idea - since it is the time of year when Halloween is coming around and what not, and we all love some good anti/dark/ect. shenanigans (I mean I do) I had a request for you all!

You all should develop a character, your own "dark persona" and give it a name and an "origin story" so tell me how it came to be. You can do a spin off of your name or your username or any name you'd like - doesn't phase me none.

I'm going to do one too, it'll be fun! 

Also there's a special part that you can opt for. I will be choosing my favorite ones based on not only story but character (if there's enough response to this) and creating a short chapter with an interaction of the favorite personas and my own (and any requested personas to be added.)

So in theory, I would write a short story about you, me, some other people, and some YouTubers you guys like. But, that's only if enough people participate so GO AND GET EVERYONE TO PARTICIPATE. THEY DON'T NEED TO BE  FAN OF ME OR MY STORIES. Also this doesn't mean everyone is going to get a spot, but I don't have a specific number of people who will  get a spot. Cause I don't know how many people will do this. 

Anyways and then you can send them to me and I'll do a special edition book where I'll post all the stories I get. I will format them (if it's alright). And if you have any images you can send me those as well. So.. Here are the requirements for if you want to do it. (Also at the end of this thing I typed everything out in a nice "application style" so if you just want to skip to that you can, there's just more specifics in this). 

***********  

What Your Story Must Include:

-Your regular name or username

-Your persona's name based off of your own

-An origin story of at least five hundred words (if it's like 450 that's fine, I don't think reaching 500 will be a problem. There's also no max.) 

-A physical description and a personality description of your persona. You can either include this in the story(like weave it in more smoothly), or just list it separately. 

What is Optional to Include:

-Any sort of fanart that pertains to your story.

-Any image.

-You can discuss any other persona that you'd like (i.e. Anti) but the story is about your alternate persona, and unless they directly impact the story, then I would not include them. 

-A song you suggest people to listen to while they read.

-Any video/audio clip for me to add. (Please provide me with the link).

Information I Need That Other's Will See:

-Your Username (on Wattpad)

-(Optional) Your name

-Your persona's name. 

-A Title for your story 

-Your preferred pronouns (don't want people to use the wrong ones).

-Your persona's preferred pronouns.

-If there is need for a trigger warning. If you think you know right away you're gonna need one, that's fine, but if you think you don't and I say you do, then you do. Better safe than sorry. 

-(Optional) Any social media

-(Optional) An Author's Note in which you can say whatever you want, (information about you, how you obtained the idea).

-(Optional) A small bio about yourself.

Information That I Need That No One Will See:

-If I have permission to make edits (mainly for grammatical or formatting purposes).

-If you would like to participate in the "contest side" of this writing thing, just say "I would like to be part of the short story" or something like that.

-What I need to add to it (i.e. videos, pictures, ect.)

Rules:

-One per person 

-I realize that I am not the "cleanest writer" so I understand people swearing and people using obscenities but I don't want smut, and your videos & pictures you send must be clean to some extent. (Certain levels of blood and gore are allowed). 

-You must provide all information unless it is listed as optional. 

-Don't be an ass.

*********** 

Now I realize everything might be in a somewhat hard to understand format - like it's hard to see what you need. So I'm going to condense it into an "application" form below. I am also going to break it down into "Required" things, "Optional" things, and then files. 

That's all I'm going to say, so I really hope you guys do this and like I said, they don't need to like me or anything to do it so get other people involved. 

If you want to send me things I recommend using some social media, (Twitter is probably the best for me) but you can send me things on Tumblr, Instagram or Wattpad as well. Be mindful though if you have an image (and there's no link to it) then I can't receive it on Wattpad. If a file doesn't work, I'll let you know ALSO DON'T BREAK MY COMPUTER. 

If you have any questions, you can message me directly and I will answer them.

The last bit of information I have is THIS IS DUE BY OCTOBER 30TH 12 PM EDT (Eastern Daylight Time, so like New York's time) SO I HAVE TIME TO MAKE SURE THINGS ARE READY TO GO, IT WOULD BE GREAT IF I COULD GET IT BEFORE THEN. I WILL NOT TAKE ANYTHING PAST THAT UNLESS YOU GOT A REALLY GOOD EXCUSE.

Much Love,

Rin

***********

Required:

Wattpad Username:

Your Preferred Pronouns:

The Name of your Persona:

Your Persona's Preferred Pronouns:

Your Story's Title:

Any Trigger Warnings:

Do I have permission to make edits:

Do you wish to participate in the contest:

Is your physical/personality description embedded in the story? If not, please put it below this question:

Optional:

Your Name:

Social Medias:

A Small Bio:

An Author's Note:

Required "Files" To Add:

Origin Story:

Optional "Files" To Add (include both titles and links):

Any Images:

Any Fanart:

Any Song:

Any Video:

Anything Else You Can Think to Add:

Any Questions You May Have: