Episode 13 ~Trainees~

The train ride seemed quiet, and the events from before unreal. I still can’t believe it happened. It’s like when I met BTS, a dreamlike experience, I don’t want to ever forget.

Now walking towards the studio, I’m welcomed by everyone already waiting outside. Oh these guys T^T. I run over to them, and we group hug as if we hadn’t seen each other in ages.

“So what happened?”

All of them almost cheering together as they ask, they know something good is up.

“Well, guess what! It was Bang PD-nim who wanted to meet me!! Even BTS’s manager Sejin was there *-*!”

“And what did they say?”

“They asked me if I want to be a trainee at BigHit! And if you want you can audition the day I move over to the dorms. Kyaaaaa!!!”

All of us squealing at the news, overly happy and jumping around, still group hugging.

And that’s pretty much how all of us felt throughout the week. Sehunnie, Hyorin-ah, Junsoon and Jinsung were practicing like mad, but in a healthy and good way. They enjoyed it.

Classes still are a lot important, although music is getting boring, and annoying. I now understand why Eunhyun dislikes going to music classes so much. While he does like music, and is one of the best in every subject, he purposely wags music classes. For one reason only, to stop it turning into a show for everyone, even now the classroom is like an arena. People watching from the hallway, totally crowded.

This happened every music class lately, even more since the performance was actually broadcasted on TV at MAMA.

Luckily no one knew that I was scouted, outside my friends. Although you could say they got scouted too, in a way.

Now it’s already the last class on Wednesday, and lately that black facemask came in handier than I expected. At least I can feel at home in the studio, and in my apartment with Jungkook.

Back at home, Jungkook sleeps on the sofa, looking all fluffy, not like the evil cat he is.

Mum and Dad back overseas said that it was great, that I could be a trainee, but were very determined on me staying up to date with my studies. 

We had been practicing in the studio before, and we lost track of time, because Wednesday is the day school ends early.

I did some dance warmups for no reason. I just need to do something, otherwise I feel like I might go crazy from excitement.

While I’m sure that all of them have the talent and potential to be a trainee, it still worries me. And makes me sad, that if one of them doesn’t make it, it’d be like excluding a member.

Waaah, get that out of your head Y/N!! Now! Think of positive stuff!

Umm...positive...BTS, BigHit, Strawberry jam, Suga(r)....aah this isn’t helping >_<

I catch myself blushing yet again, and at that moment Hyorin-ah and Sehunnie come back in. I try to get my previous thoughts out of my head, but they noticed already.

“It’ll be fine Y/N. I know you’re worried, but I’m 100% sure it will work out!”

Says Hyorin-ah encouragingly, but not only pointed at me, but also at herself. She seems to have her own doubts too.

“Yeah. Why do you girls always worry so much? It’s not like the world would end.”

“We worry because guys like you never worry at all XD”

I say and fake punch him in the arm, and then he’s overly acting like he’s dying from that friendly punch. We can’t hold back a laugh at all.

Time passes, and just before 3 pm, we leave to go catch the train. We laugh, and have fun, playing games and such on the hour long train ride. Once it announces the station we need to get off at, however, it is noticeable that everyone is nervous, even the normally calm Jinsung.

“Y/N, you know where we need to go? We don’t have much time to get there, only like 10 minutes.” says Junsoon.

“Of course I know where we need to go, Sejin gave me the address. It’s close to here, I’m sure."

“If you say so… But if you take the wrong turn it’s not our fault.”

Says Jinsung, already seeming annoyed to only have so much time to get there.

After about a million turns from one street to another, we finally stand in front of the new BigHit building, taking a final deep breath before entering through the big front doors.

Inside, a woman, probably the secretary or something sits at the reception, and turns to us once she notices us inside.

“Annyeonghaseyo, how might I help you?”

“Annyeong, Bang CEO told us to come at 4 o’clock today--”

“Ah ok, I got it. Miss Y/N I suppose? And your friends over here must be here for the audition...If you may, I’ll lead you to the audition room, and Miss Y/N, Sejin manager-nim will be taking you to sign the contract and show you to the dorm rooms.”

“HWAITING everyone!” I shout over to them as they leave for the audition.

Just seconds later, Sejin comes out of the elevator near by the entrance.

“Ah, Y/N nice to see you again. We got notified by your parents that they give you permission this morning ^^. I’ll be taking you to my office then to get the official papers out of the way.”

What happened next went so fast, I don’t even know where I put my name to sign. Before I knew it, Sejin is already showing me the way to the dorms.

The way there seems easy, and surprisingly the dorms are also inside the main building, not outside separately as I saw on old BTS videos, probably because BigHit moved into this new space.

“Just to warn you beforehand, we currently have two more trainees living in the dorm, where you’re moving into. Please be nice to them. Your room is labeled with a paper label, you can just put your stuff in the room.”

“Thank you, Sejin-sshi. What are the others like?”

“Oh, I’m sure you’ll like them. There’s a guy and a girl. The boy, I believe, comes from your area, you might know him.”

With a kind smile he gives me the key, and takes his leave. I heave up my bag, as if to check again that I got everything. I take a deep breath and unlock the door, looking towards the ground as I step in.

When I finally look up I see a shocked and surprised face. And that person stands there, frozen like a mannequin just staring at me. It takes me some time to realise that that guy is just standing there in his boxers, with a towel around his neck. My eyes widen too, and I turn around quickly. I hear footsteps going away, then a door closing with a loud bang.

“Wait, was that Chan Eunhyun just now??!”
______________________

A/N: Yeah was it? *~<

Comment and vote, feedback pls!!