Episode 5 ~2 days~

2 days have passed since that fateful moment in the supermarket.

Yesterday we had dance practice where we were doing small fix ups on our Not Today dance cover, while I later practiced singing Butterfly. We also practiced Perfect Man and Fire.

I pretty much like the entire package of what idols do, practising, dancing, singing, even rapping (I actually am able to do AGUST D now XD). On the performance end I'm extremely nervous since K2play never performed yet.

In three days we're going to go to MAMA. I'm so excited but I don't know what to expect really since I've never been on any concert before T^T.

"MEOW"
"Ouch. Why'd you scratch me Jungkook!?"

And he just licks his paws as if nothing happened. Why u be so evil
T-T...

>the next day<

School starts as usual. People started looking at me differently since the singing incident at the start of the week. I became kind of like a star in a matter of days. Music class became the go to class to look (at me) for most waggers.

But Eunhyun gives me looks full of disgust, like he's scared that I'd take his trainee spot 0.o.

I never thought about auditioning, but if I could and had time for all that I'd probably try, but I'll never leave K2play in order to do that. All of us audition and become trainees or none.

However, that will only happen after we finish school in a year's time.

"Y/N, want to come do extra practice tonight?"
Jinsung comes up from behind holding the studio key's in front of my face.
I take them and put them in my pocket.
"What's on the plan today? Sorry I'm not much of a planner or leader =_='."
"It's alright. I like planning anyways. We need to plan for the MAMA trip a bit more, maybe do some actual practice and that's it"

Whoa, so organised~ if I wasn't his friend he'd be so boyfriend material. His style is so on point today too >_<(we don't have uniform, which is rather rare).

H-hmm, anyways I'm so tired. I nearly pulled an all nighter yesterday night and didn't get enough sleep.

The bell rings, and rings again. The day goes by extremely fast today(I'm sleeping most of the time). Since yesterday I have been talking the most I've talked in my life. And my shyness kind of disappeared over night, and I'm happy about it.

>skip to dance practice<

"Did you ask your aunt if she can drive us?"
"I did but she can only take us part of the way, so we'll have to walk a bit, but it's not far."
"Ok, it's kinda not the best outcome but we're getting there"

Jinsung led the conversation and even took notes~. After every little detail was planned out I realise how late it already is.

"Let's go through Not Today once and then go home 'Kay?

Everyone nods and I turn on the music, lost in thought I didn't even notice how my body was doing the choreo on it's own, and I just stare in the mirror at myself moving to the music.

Wow it's been 5 years since K2play started. We've become quite seasoned dancers already.
We actually used to go to various types of dance classes, since I used to go on long holidays here where I found my four best friends. Sadly those long holidays were only because of my parents' work so they had to do home schooling, until I exchanged here start of this year.

And in the short time I'm living here, I already met my bias. Hyorin is still jealous about it and teases me non stop.

The fateful day that most likely changed my life feels like years ago, so far away.

2 more days until MAMA. 2 more days until an explosion follows my silence.
____________________

A/N: I apologise for the short chapters ^^''

You like ittt???
You like diss???
Vote and comment!