Episode 10 ~On its own~

Only at the last second my brain manages to realise that I'm not only taking the center but also doing Jungkook's solo dance part. ALONE O.O

While the lights are still off, we come on stage. Everyone already waiting for the music to start.

I feel the beat of my heart, racing faster the closer we get to our starting positions.

But only one moment later I'm calm.

I just need to do this, don't be scared, that's the old me, the new me puts herself out there in confidence.

The first beat drops, I know what I have to do, I've done it many times, practiced hours dancing this and sung this song a million times. I. Can. Do. This.

My body moves on it's own, everything fits perfectly, I can practically feel how synchronised I am with them.

During all rap parts I do some ad lips, starting with Yoongi. Then Rap Monster.

I dance like my life depends on it during the solo part, and when the others come in they look so amazing. But I'm on the stage as well.

Oh, the chorus part. The stage feels warm already, and weirdly, to my surprise I'm observing myself doing everything while dancing again. I see how I need to move to be in sync with BTS. I hear my voice like a stranger would, and can freely adjust my pitch.

This never happened to me before, but it's incredible! >~<

Adrenaline rushes through my veins at the ending chorus, then I interlock my arms with the others to do the shooting bit, and it's already over.

I feel fulfilled and happy, yet empty inside. Happiness overwhelms me.

And so the last song in BTS's special stage is over.

Earlier I saw that there was a 10 minute gap until any of BTS's nominated awards are due. But before I can decide on asking anything, or going back, Jimin comes over and gently drags me over to their little group.

I now stand there a little shyly, in front of my favorite boygroup in the world. Although I am 178cm tall, I feel weirdly small around them.

"Y/N, and you're sure you're not a trainee, or an idol in disguise?"
J Hope jokingly asks.

"Uh nope, I'm not."

"I didn't expect you to dance so well, you're good *~< For how long have you been dancing?"

Oh J Hope stop bias wrecking me T^T, this is like the best compliment an ARMY can get!!!

"7 years now, the last 5 years here in South Korea with my dance crew. (///~///)"

"Wahh.You have a dance crew?"
This time Rap Monster asks, OMG they want to know?

"Yea, it's called K2play but we haven't performed yet publicly.(///~///)"

"Aww, I bet the others are as good as you."
This is the first time Jungkook speaks up, actually making eye contact. (///~///)But now I can't look him in the eye, sad life T^T.

Next to me, Jin comes with yet another question.

"How do you maintain your skin to be like this?! This is unfair ;-;."

"I just, umm, I don't know, moisturizer?"

"Come on, let's not bombard her with any more questions, we don't have that much time anyway."

Rap Monster finally breaks the question overload, but then V comes from behind putting his arms around Jin and my neck.
I look to the side to be confronted with his boxy smile and Jin at once. TAT I love life.

"Kansahamnida!! ^~^"
Is all he manages to say before Jin tells him not to overload my brain as it is.

But as the dad joke king that he is, he can't refrain from putting them jokes out there XD.

"Hey, Y/N" he whispers into my ear after the group dispersed "do you want to hear a joke?"

My eyes lighten up, oh how blessed am I today, to even get to hear one of Jin's legendary dad jokes >~<!
I answer with a nod.

"Jimin just got new boots.
.
.
.
.
.
...What do they look like?
.
.
.
.

What do they look like?

.
.
.
.
.
...They're jibootyful~"

*windshield wiper laugh*
_______________

A/N: hello dere, just gotta put this out there, but I bet they joke to each other about our inside jokes o.o it's scary to imagine tho.....

Comment, vote, and love Jhope!