Story Sixteen: Here kitty, kitty

Writing prompt: A wants a cat. B buys a kitty-ear headband and tries to be cute.

~~~~

"Please, please, please, please, please" The younger male whined.

"No, we're not going to get a cat," I replied over the phone.

"Please," He begged, I could almost see the puppy dog eyes over the phone.

"We don't have time for a cat, M/n," I replied grabbing some milk out of the fridge.

"You can give it to me for Christmas," He whined even more.

My eyes glanced at my laptop and I smirked.

I picked up the phone and carried it over to my laptop, setting it on my lap, placing the phone on my lap.

"Your dorm doesn't allow cats, your parents don't have the money to take care of a cat and I don't have the time to take care of it," I stated.

I heard him scream into what I assumed was a pillow and I chuckled.

"Don't throw a fit, M/n. Just a few more days and you'll be here with me for a month," I explained.

I couldn't help but smile when he continued to throw a fit.

"C'mon don't be like that M/n. We've been talking about this trip for months, you're supposed to be excited," I frowned.

"Yeah, but. I want a kitty." He said, finally calming down.

"If you're good, we can go to the cat shelter in town at look at some cats, okay?" I asked

I heard a quiet but understandable "Mhm." From the other side of the line and I smiled.

I couldn't wait until the weekend.

I waited at the airport until I saw M/n carrying his luggage, confused about where he was going. I smiled and made my way towards him.

An announcement came on and he turned around looking for the source of the sound.

I smirked and sneakily made my way up to him before he turned around, and I quickly wrapped my arms around his waist and he jumped in surprise. I chuckled and he went red.

"Welcome home, Honey" I replied kissing his soft lips.

"I can't believe you actually waited to put up your tree just because you knew that I didn't have the time or space in my dorm to put one up," He smiled, placing a few baubles on the tree.

I smiled and continued to write some Christmas cards until I heard the doorbell ring.

I walked over to the front door and opened it. On the other side was a delivery girl who had a medium-sized box in hands. She looks surprised by who was answering the door and handed me the box with a flushed face

"You okay? You look a little red?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's just I don't see good looking males that often," She giggles.

"Same, my boyfriend actually just got back from college for the holidays," I smiled.

She looked very surprised by my answer and quickly walked away.

I shrugged and walked back inside opening the box. I peeked into the living room to see the good-looking male struggling to untangle some lights. I chuckle and grabbed the package out of the box, taking it out of its plastic.

I smirked when I realized what it was and quickly put it on.

I looked at my reflection and smiled using a sharpie on my face. Looking at my reflection I had cat whiskers, cat nose and a cat ear's headband with a little Santa hand hanging on one ear.

I smiled and walk back into the living room. I walked up behind and laid on the floor, rolling over unto my back. laying my head on his lap, looking up at him. His face redded before he reached his hand down and ran in my hair. I did my best to make a purring sound, by pressing my tongue against the roof of my mouth.

He giggled when I did this and I rolled back over on my stomach so now I was on my hand and knees. I slowly leaned in but before we connected lips I licked him. I then pushed him onto his back placing a hand on either side of his head.

I planted my knees in between his thighs, moving dangerously close to his groin. I continued to rub my head on his chest before I kissed him. He placed his hands on my chest and I moved one hand down to the back of his thigh, pulling his leg up, as I scooted myself closer to him. I moved my other hand under his shirt, feeling his chest and stomach. He breathing became hitched as I accidentally ground against him. He let out a small moan and I felt my dick twitch in my pants. My eyes slowly moved up to his face where his eyes were squinted and his mouth was a gap. A blush clearly visible from the distance I was looking. I smirked, and with one quick motion, I picked him up and carried him upstairs. I tossed him on the bed and slid my shirt off, straightening my ears. I then point to the end of the bed and wait as he makes his way obediently as possible.

I smirked and gestured to his pants, "Strip. Slowly," I purred.

I watched as he began to slowly remove his pants and when he got to his ankles, he kicked them off. He looked to me but I was only admiring his sweet body, I've longed for, for months since his last visit.

I gently grabbed his wrists, "Pet me, peasant." I said.

He giggled and started petting my hair.

Actually enjoying it, I pushed him back onto the bed curling up, on top of him. He continued to run his hands through my hair, softly. I smiled and leaned him into a heated kiss.

I hugged him and grabbed a blanket, throwing it over us.

"I've waited for months to see this wonderful body of yours," I explained, gently nibbling at his ear.