Part 4

Dean's Pov

As soon as Michael and Lucifer were in front of us they sat down on the chairs in front of me, Sam and Bobby. Then Bobby looked at me and Sam and said listen and don't interrupt until they finish got it.

Both me and Sam groaned at his parental voice and knew that we didn't want to disobey him. So me and Sam both said yes Bobby we got it and then we both looked at Michael and Lucifer and waited for them to talk to us to tell us what they want.

Michael then said ok so it all started 100 years ago when Dean was born he was the cutest baby ever and as he grew up he got even cuter.  Then when he reached 4 and he got jealous of every little thing and then his powers came in and every time someone would talk to him then Dean got pissed and would blast everything in sight. No matter what or who it was.

Lucifer then continued when Sam born he was a stubborn baby and as he got older and his powers came he got angry beyond belief. Every time you tried to talk he would disappear for a few days at a time. By the time both of you reached your teenage years you were both far to powerful and no one could control you.

Once your teenage years were up you both left heaven together and raised hell on earth for years upon years. Finally me and my brothers caught up to you both and we managed to put a stop to you both for sometime. That didn't last long however somehow you both managed to get free. So we knew then we couldn't save you we had to put you both down.

So then Michael said so me and my siblings did the only thing we could think of and that was to remove your grace and reborn you both as humans without your memories. Which is how you both are now here on earth as brother and not cousins like you where when you first were born.

Review and comment