Part 9

Dean's Pov

It has now been from what I can tell an hour into the tour. As far as I can tell I have saw the living room, the kitchen, the game room, the outdoor area where all the angels meet up to talk about angel stuff. It is the most beautiful place I have seen but I'm not going to admit it to my father anytime soon.

While on our way back to the house from the outdoor area we passed a couple of houses that looked as big and as godly as ours did. I knew just by looking at them Sam had to be in one of them so I looked at Michael and said in a whiny voice dad can I please see Sammy now.

Michael looked at me and sighed as he said I'm sorry Dean my boy but until your uncle Lucifer says I can bring you over you can't see Sam. I started getting angry again as I really wanted to see Sam now.

Then I said tightening my fists why the hell not now what reason do you to stop me seeing Sam now. This is getting to hard to cope with I need Sam. Michael then said Dean I'm warning you calm down I have my reasons not to let you see Sam. I just ignored him and thought about all the things that have happened in mine and Sammy's life since Michael and Lucifer came into it.

As I thought about it I just got angrier and angrier. I shouted at Michael and said TELL ME WHERE THE HELL SAM IS. Michael then said calmly alright Dean this is your second warning calm down or you won't get to see Sam at all for 2 weeks. That just got me angrier as he threatened to take Sam away and at this point there was no calming me down. Everything I had bottled up inside me just burst out of me in a power of light.

As that happened all the lights around me and Michael went out in the street. It then started raining hail and as this was happening I fell to the ground feeling much better but still up set about Sam.

As I lay on the ground starting to cry Michael bent down and pulled my chin up to look at him and as he looked at me I saw a mixture of feelings in his face. I sighed knowing I had gone to far and broke down crying even more. As I cried Michael pulled me onto his knee and held me like a baby.

As he did this I found it was comforting for me so I didn't move back I just snuggled closer to him. Then I whispered in a small kids voice I'm so sorry daddy I just got mad and angry I didn't mean for all this to happen.

Michael then said I know my boy I know and then he snapped his fingers and the lights in the street were back on and the hail had stopped. I sighed and said still in my small sounding kids voice I'm in trouble aren't I.

Then Michael said oh yes kid yes you are and I groaned and said oh great. Michael then just laughed and picked me up and even though I told him to put me down he didn't and continued walking with me in his arms. He then carried me over to our house and brought me inside.

Review and comment