Go back to sleep

Link's POV
"You ready to talk?"
"About what?"
"Rhett, I don't want to hold this off any longer. Why were you so stressed out?"
"I don't know. It's all this stuff with the kids, and the sudden changes probably. Nothing to worry about I'd imagine."
"Okay. Let's go to bed. We've got a big day tomorrow."
"Yeah, okay."
"Love you man"
"Love you too"
---------------------------------------------
All night I couldn't sleep. All I could think about was the kids. Suddenly, Rhett woke up.
"Shh, go back to sleep."
"Have you slept a wink?"
"No. I tried not to wake you up. You looked so cute and cuddly. I'm sorry babe."
"It's okay. I'm awake now. What time is it?"
"1:05."
"'Kay, let's go to sleep again. I've set an alarm on my phone for 8:00. Is that okay?"
"Awh you set an alarm for it? You must be super excited."
"Well, I just can't wait to be a dad again. Even though they're not my kids, I'm going to treat them as though they are. I love them."
"Awh Rhett! You're so cute!"
"Night baby."
"Night."

I'm sorry it's so short. I don't have much time. Also, you should know, I'm trying not to make 'Rhink' the main subject of this story. It will be evident throughout, but I'm sorry there's so much of it at the moment. In the next few chapters, I'll try to move away from it. That wasn't the original plan for this book, but I couldn't help myself, IT'S JUST TOO CUTE!!! Anyways Goodbye!

Word count- 262