Untitled Part 3

"Oh sorry Jellal will be partnered up with Ichyia." Cana said(I forgot, I'm sorry)

"Now shake your partner's hand." Erza demanded. Everyone walked up to their partners and shook their hands. Once the shook their hands hand cuffs appeared on their hands to link the two together.

"What, What the hell is this Erza?" Natsu questioned trying to break the hand cuff.

"it's to make sure you stick together and the hand cuffs prevent you from using your magic." Erza said as she grinned at Natsu.

"Now enough talk it's time for the Haunted house." Erza said as she dragged Jura inside.

Lucy's pov

"Great. I have a feeling that tonight is not going to end well." I said as I saw Natsu and Sting still trying to break the cuffs.

"Maybe, but at least we have each other." Yukino added.

"Your right. Let's do this." I said as we ran into the Haunted House.

Jellal's pov

It's hard to be hand cuffed to Ichyia especially after everything Erza's told me about him. He always sniffs her and It creeps her out.

"it's nice to see you again Jellal." Ichyia told me.

"Indeed." We were silent for a while.

"So, you and Erza?" He asked me. I could understand why he would ask a question but at a time like this.

"Um well no we are just childhood friends. I mean we are friends but we-," Ichyia interrupted me.

"Don't lie. I can see it. It is true I love her perfume. But it is clear she doesn't feel the same. I can tell she cares for you and You feel the same. Yes, I wish she could be mine. But she wants you. You are lucky. If I were you I would protect such Perfume." He told me. Ugh enough with the Perfume.

Natsu's pov

"Come on we got to hurry if we are going to be one of the top five going to level three." I hollered at Sting.

"Calm down Natsu. You're going to run into-," i turned forward and ran straight into a wall.

"ugh why didn't you tell me there was a wall!" I yelled at Sting.

"I tried to but you wouldn't listen." He yelled back.

"Oh, so it's my fault now!" I yelled as we started hitting each other.

Kagura's pov

It was easy for me to focus on what to do. After all, Frosch fell asleep so I just walked through the halls like nothing. I carried Frosch in my arms and hid him behind my shield in case something woke him.

Happy's pov

Of all people. The third wheel. I admit Lector is a nice guy but the fact that he like Carla. No, No, No.

"Come on we gotta go." He told me.

"No, I say we go this way because it leads to MY CARLA." I said making it clear.

"No, this way leads to Carla." Lector said pointing to his Right. Then a skeleton popped out scaring us both and we ran down the Middle hall way.

"ahhh." we screamed.

"Sting!"

"Natsu!" we cried out.

Rogue's pov

"We should head for a stair well it might lead to the next level." I said. And it might lead to Frosch. I can only imagine how scared he could be without me. Yes, he has Kagura but will she be able to protect him.