Fight It!

Kagura's POV

"Minerva we need to get out of here. Now!" I yelled as I held on to Frosch and i tried to avoid cutting Rogue with my blade. I keep trying to push him back instead of hurting him but he's become to aggressive 

"On it. Don't move!" Minerva said as she closed her eyes and used her magic to trade places with rocks. Next thing i know we are in front of Dobengal, Yukino, and Lector. I let go of Frosch so he could go to Lector.

"What happened?" Dobengal asked.

"Rogue caught a hold on Kagura's shadow and followed us so we came here." Minerva said to Dobengal.

"Did you here?" Frosch asked Lector.

"That Gajeel and Natsu got Lucy and Levi." Lector said back.

"Yeah, That. Frosch scared. Rogue isn't Rogue." Frosch said. I picked him up in my arms and held him close. Then it hit me. He isn't himself. It's the dragon in him.

"Your right. That's not Rogue. it's the Dragon in him, He isn't in control." I said.

"But can't they stop it." Frosch said.

"Yeah, like Natsu snapped out of it when Erza cried in the Battle of Alvarez. Can't he do it again?" Lector asked. That got us thinking, maybe but how?

We heard rustling from the outside of the cabin. Minerva and Dobengal looked through the windows. 

"Stay here." Minerva said as she disappeared from the room. Dobengal began to close the curtains and told us to head to the back of the cabin that led to and underground wall. 

"Do you think they're here?" Yukino asked me.

"Probably, not doubt." I said.

"Do you believe they can fight it?" Yukino asked. If i'm being honest, i never believed in such but when you've seen Fairy Tail, you'll believe in stuff like that.

"Yeah, They just need a motive or something." I said. I honest don't know what it takes i'm just trying to lighten the mood. I heard a loud crash and you could here Dobengal struggling to fight a dragon slayer. 

"Damn it!" I said.

"There's no where else to go." Yukino said. 

"Yes there is." I said as I grabbed Lector and put him on Yukino's back. "Get out through the window hurry." I said as we rushed to different windows. I rustled to unlock the window and i slid it open i slipped out and Frosch began to carry me away. i then heard a growl.

I turned to see from the forest Rogue coming with Wings! 

"What the Hell?" 

"Frosch can you go faster?" I asked.

"I'll try." He said. Rogue was coming so fast. I got grabbed my sword. I didn't want to but i had no choice. I'm sorry Rogue. Sorry Frosch. My blade scratched Rogue but it's like his skin was solid iron. It didn't leave a cut.

"No." I said. He face became made and was angry. I knew then what i had to do. 

"Frosch let go." I said.

"Why?" He asked.

"Let Go!" I yelled. Frosch released me just as Rogue leaped at me. He would have tackled Frosch and Frosch would never look at Rogue the same.

Yukino's POV

I slipped out the window with Lector and he carried me away. I turned to see the cabin cave in. Then a blinding light rose and i knew Sting prevailed. 

"Hold on Yukino." Lector said as he flew circles around Sting. Sting has wings of light. His eyes were crystal white and scary. 

"Open gate of the Snake Charmer. Ophiuchus!" I yelled as the sky turned purple and Ophiuchus held Sting back, or so i thought.

He hit Ophiuchus with Dragon Slayer magic and i had to close her gate. He came at me and Lector full speed and everything went Blank.

Mira's POV

"Where are we?" I asked Evergreen. 

"On the outside of Crocus." Evergreen said as she sat down for a moment on a rock in the forest. Laxus had struck her with lightning and we fell out of the sky. We barely escaped.

"How bad are you hurt?" I asked.

"Not much." she said as she wrapped her leg without treating it. I could tell she was lying.

"Here let me help." I said as i helped her with the bandages.

"I'm sorry your in pain becasue of me." I said.

"Don't blame yourself Mira. I'm the one who asked to do this and you didn't hurt me." Evergreen said.

"I may not have but, I was once an S-class wizard. I can still fight and protect myself." I protested. "I don't need you to fight my battles. You'll just get hurt worst." I said.

"Mira, this whole mating dragon season stuff has boosted Laxus's power more than ever. If i'm honest i don't think even you or master could beat him." Evergreen said.

"But i could try." I said. With that a light appeared behind Evergreen. I saw Laxus and i pulled Evergreen out of the way of his Lightning Roar.

"Mira get out of here!" Evergreen told me as she rose to her feet. I ran and as i turned the corner i stopped. I ran back but in Satan soul.

"Laxus!" I said in a deeper voice. He turned to me as i said "Evil Explosion!" He dogged it and it ran me put i flew up.

"Evergreen?" I asked to see where she was. She came up and fired back at Laxus.

Laxus remained silent and he shot a lightning roar at her knocking her out of the sky. 

"Evergreen!"

I dove down to her but was tackled before i could react.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

That's all becasue at the moment i'm double tasking. Doing this and watching the Oscars. I hope you've enjoyed. 

I don't know if you want Lemons. I would prefer not, but if you want. I don't know. Let me know in the comments. Bye!😃