Chapter 13: Secrets

Momo and Shouto returned to the closet. Right before Momo left, Shouto stopped her.

"People will be curious about how why we were gone so long." He said. Momo knew he was right and stopped for a second. Her eyes brightened.

"I have an idea." She said, starting to crumple her dress a bit. She then undid their ties and redid them rapidly and sloppily. She then unbuttoned her jacket and rebuttoned it, making it one button off before telling Shouto to do the same. She messed up here hair, rubbed her cheeks hard to make them slightly red, got one of the spray bottles full of water from off the racks on the wall and sprayed it in her face, making her seem sweaty. She then did the same to Shouto before giving him a sloppy kiss, putting some of her lipstick over his mouth. "Perfect." She said.

"What do you mean? You look like we... Ooohhhhh..." Todoroki said, understanding. He's smart about most things but he doesn't know jack about romance. But he knows how to act like he does. Todoroki grabbed Yayorozu's hand and peeked out the door, looking both ways. He then walked out after seeing nobody in the hall. Momo and them were still holding hands. Shouto then let go and they headed to their classroom.
______________________
They arrived at the classroom to see everyone talking together, not doing the recently passed out homework while Aizawa slept on the floor. But everyone shut up when they heard the door open and saw Yaoyorozu and Todoroki looking like they did.

"Come on." Todoroki said, walking towards his seat, Momo following. Once again, Todoroki heard what the others were whispering as they went to their seats.

"Did... did they fuck at school?"

"I think so."

"Didn't think he had it in 'im."

"She did."

"Shut the fuck up Mineta." That made Todoroki smile. He could see the people around simultaneous turn to the tiny man and say that to him.
____________________________
The bell rang, signifying the end of the school day. The class was packing up to leave, wanting to go home after a long day of school.

"Yaoyorozu, Todoroki, stay after class." Aizawa said, causing the class to do a small "Ooooh!" as they left. Soon the class was gone and it was just the two students and the teacher. By now, Shouto had wiped the lipstick off his face because somebody had told him about it, just to make the acting better.

"You asked to see us?" Todoroki asked, pretending to be confused. Aizawa quietly laughed under his breath.

"Listen, I don't care much about whether my students are in a relationship or even if it's physicall, just don't have sex at school, and use protection. Got it?" Aizawa said flatly. Todoroki and Yaoyorozu were both blushing.

"Y-Yes sir." Yaoyorozu said looking down. Aizawa looked to Todoroki. He had his hands in  his front pockets and kinda slouched.

"G-... Got it..." Todoroki said. Aizawa nodded and the gestures towards the door. The two left and smiled at each other. They have an Alibi. Now all they need is to keep playing their parts.
_______________________
1 week later
_______________________
The two had been pretending to be in a hidden relationship for a week. Todoroki decided that since Endeavour was dead, he could use the fire half of his quirk now. Not out of respect, but as if he took it from an undeserving individual. Momo had decided that she believes in Izuku's cause. They had also gotten their uniforms from the blacksmith and Izuku. Izuku had a trailer and so, their uniforms were stylish and classy. Todoroki's was a fire retardant black suit with a blood red tie, Izuku had changed to green because he "Thought red looked better on you." Momo's was a black suit with a blue tie. Now you may be asking how she can use her quirk with that suit on. Well, apparently there's a rare but really strong metal that reciprocates creation quirks. And because Izuku had it tailored inside the suit, she can pull the objects she creates from her suit instead of her skin. How UA never thought of that, we'll never know. Along with a suit, the two got masks, to hide their identities because they're still students at UA. They were both full, over the head black masks. There were eye holes with sunglasses lenses in them, giving them a clean black. There was a small microphone in the mouth ate and a speaker in the mouth area, inside and outside respectively, on both. Along with by the ears so they could hear.

They got all those on one day. Todoroki got one other thing.

Todoroki and Yaoyozoru walked into the bar and saw Izuku waiting for them at the bar.

"... we're gonna rob a bank." He said. He had a scotch in a glass in his hand, held up from gravity only by his index finger, middle finger and thumb. He gestured over to a booth. The suits and masks were on the table in the booth. "Todo, yours is the one with the red tie. Yaoyo, yours is the one with the blue tie." He said. They both raised  an eye but said nothing.

"I can't use my quirk with this suit." Yaoyo said. Izuku shook his head.

"Yeah, you can. It's got some special metal in it, I don't know but you can use it." He clarified. "How? I don't know, fucking magic."

Yaoyo sighed and went to the bathroom to put it on, while Todo went to the other bathroom. When they left, they were both looking classy. "How did you-" Yaoyo started to say before Izuku interrupted.

"Know your sizes?" He said before tapping the side of his head with a finger. "Almost perfect memory. Comes in handy." He looked to Todo. "Also..." Izuku pulled a large metal bo staff from behind the bar. "You know how to use this?" He asked. Shouto sighed.

"Endeavour made sure I knew how to properly use any weapon I could before I killed him." Todo said. Yaoyo's eyes went wide and to Shouto. She didn't expect that. Izuku smiled.

"Well, that's one thing I'm happy he did. Kind of." He said. He handed the bo staff to Todo. "This bo staff is an extension of yourself... literally. You can shoot fucking ice and fire out of this, hell, both at the same time."

"Huh... neat." Todo said, moving the staff in his hand.

"Well, I was kind of expecting something more but that's fine."