four

^ Taylor ^

I woke up underneath Dana who was lightly snoring. I sleep on my back so I had no idea how to get from under her without waking her up. Then Sariah called me and my ringtone woke Dana up for me.

I answered and she made a face once she seen Dana rolling off of me. I rubbed my eyes and yawned.

"Wassup?" I asked.

"I was calling to see why I'm alone in English. What were y'all doing last night?" She asked, raising her eyebrows.

"None of that. She came in here and fell asleep." I said.

"You sure it wasn't no stud loving going on?"

"Chillll!" Dana and I both said in sync. Sariah laughed.

"Damn defensive asses. It was a joke. Well kinda. Anyways I'm coming over after school since y'all wanted to sleep through two periods." She exclaimed.

"Alright." I said tiredly. She hung up and I rolled onto my back.

"You don't be setting alarms?" Dana asked.

"I forgot to. Ain't my fault you left your phone out there." I got out of bed and looked in the mirror. My hair was a bird's nest. I put it in a quick bun and went to brush my teeth.

"I know you not gonna leave me here by myself." Dana stated, sitting up.

"I'm going to the gym downstairs. You can come with me if you want." I said. She sighed and got up, going to the other bathroom in the hallway. I washed my face and changed into my workout clothes.

I turned all my stuff off and grabbed my phone before going into the living room to wait for Dana. She walked in a minute later and we went down to the gym. She sat against the mirror while I started my workout.

She ended up getting bored and facetimed Sariah. Of all people. I could have sworn she was mad at her. I finished my sets of chin ups and got to lifting weights.

"I'm recording you!" I heard Sariah say. That screen recording shit.

I looked at Dana and she was pointing the phone at me. I needed something to post on Instagram anyway. I finished and got a drink of water.

"Come on." I said to Dana. "Before my phone dies."

We went back up to my apartment and Dana turned the TV on while I went to go take a shower. It was 1pm now and Dana would have to leave for her interview soon.

When I got out of my shower, I heard my front door close. Dana must have just left. I dried off and got dressed, putting a hat over my ponytail. I didn't have anything to do. I didn't work today either.

Luckily Sariah called me. She stay on my phone. That's a good thing though.

"Wassup?" I answered.

"Hey babyboy wanna come pick me and Keisha up?" She asked.

"From school?" I asked.

"Yes."

"I'm on my way." I said. We hung up and I grabbed my keys and wallet before leaving my apartment. I drove to the school and seen Sariah and Keisha talking. I didn't think they were friends all like that but I asked no questions. I pulled up next to them and they got in. Keisha didn't even say hi to me. She must still think me and Sariah are a thing.

^ Keisha ^

^ Keisha ^

"Y'all going somewhere specific?" I asked, turning my music down. Sariah said she was coming over my house but I guess the plans changed.

"My house. You're invited." Sariah replied. She put her address into my phone and I drove there, parking in the driveway.

"Why you so silent?" I asked Keisha. She just shrugged her shoulders. We got out of the car and went inside.

"Y'all can go up to my room. I'll be up in like 15 minutes." She walked around the corner and I followed Keisha upstairs. Keisha is my height, a lot taller than Sariah. She's cute for real.

She opened the door at the end of the hallway and waited for me to walk in before she closed it. She sat in the window seat and opened the window.

Sariah's family must be rich. Her room was like 2 and half times the size of mine and she had a bathroom.

"You smoke don't you?" Keisha asked.

"Yeah." I replied. She gestured for me to sit next to her while she pulled weed and shells out of her bookbag.

"Sariah doesn't but she eats edibles. I don't get it but whatever. My girlfriend would have to smoke." She said.

"You know Sariah isn't my girl right?" I asked.

"Huh? She said she was. She said she had dibs on the first day. Then she said you had a girlfriend so I assumed it was her." She was talkative now.

"Nah I'm single. She said that so you would stop asking her and Dana for my number." I explained.

"Does everyone just not like me or something?" She asked.

"It's not like that. I think they wanted me to think you were a hoe-"

"I just think you're cute. I'm not into Dana like that so I wanted to talk to you but whatever." She lit the blunt, looking away from me.

"I don't think of you like that. I just never got to speak to you one on one to know that you're not one and they know you so I took their word for it." I was starting to feel bad.

"Well I'm a virgin if you must know. The girls I like always want someone experienced so I pretend to be." She said.

"Don't do that. I don't judge based on sexual experience." I stated as she handed me the blunt. I hit it a few times and handed it back.

"It seems like Sariah already has her claws in you so I'm not even gonna try." She said shaking her head.

"I'll try then." I said. She looked up at me surprised. Sariah might like me now but she's not my type. She's just pretty. Keisha could be who I'm looking for. I just gotta get to know her more.

"Don't play with me Taylor." She said.

"I'm not playing. I never said I wanted Sariah. Everyone just been assuming stuff lately. We gon chill Wednesday after school." I said.

"Really?" She asked.

"Yeah if you're not busy."

"I can make time." She said with a smile. 20 minutes had passed and Sariah still wasn't upstairs. Weed is an aphrodisiac and I was eyeing Keisha like fuck. I was not trying to fuck her, in Sariah's room no less, but I wanted to.

"Quit looking at me like you hungry." Keisha stated with a grin.

"But I am." I replied. She blushed and leaned towards me.

"Too bad." She said. She still kissed me though. I wrapped my hand around her neck and she scooted closer. We got into a heated ass make out session. I was ready to throw her on Sariah's bed but I didn't let myself. The door opened and we both quickly pulled away.

"My bad I had to talk to my dad." Sariah said. "Y'all are high already?"

"Yup." I said. Keisha was leaning against the wall with her hand over her face. It was probably red as hell.